PDA

View Full Version : Walker Seat Replacement

ed2hess
06-26-2006, 11:28 PM
My Walker seat is worn out and I would like to replace it with a light colored seat. The black ones are hot when you first sit down and the part is likely very expensive from Walker.

I guess it could be recovered but I don't have any idea what that would cost.

green acres lawns
06-27-2006, 01:28 AM
When I replaced the seat on my walker, it was about $75.00 for the standard seat. When I priced the comfort seat, it was about $300.00. They are all black and they do get hotter than My exmark and scags seats.

AAELI
06-27-2006, 08:59 AM
My Walker seat is worn out and I would like to replace it with a light colored seat. The black ones are hot when you first sit down and the part is likely very expensive from Walker.

I guess it could be recovered but I don't have any idea what that would cost.
Seen some in Northern Hyd. that would fit and were light colored. Prices were close to the walker quote..$60 - $85. Have seen a few advertisements for covers that were light colored also. Standard walker seats out here run $105 due to freight costs.

Al Eli

ed2hess
06-27-2006, 07:53 PM
Thanks guys I am really surprised at the price for a Walker Seat I was expecting it to be a lot higher. I guess I will replace with Walker then I can get interlocks all working again.

edward hedrick
06-27-2006, 10:42 PM
Arki-tec has a comfort seat not oem for 300 with armrests.Ed