PDA

View Full Version : Hustler paint (touch up) were to find it? Match it up?

HenryB
06-27-2006, 11:27 AM
Looks like the color of many backhoes. I'm trying to find some spray paint for my Super Z. Touch up time.

The Captain
06-27-2006, 12:46 PM
Check with your dealer. They should have an exact match in spray cans. Around here (midwest) many farm implement dealers also sell mowers. You might want to check them out as a source.

Jim

Hustler5224
06-27-2006, 02:16 PM
I purchased mine from my dealer , comes in a spray can. If your dealer does not have it in stock, they can order it for you. It is a exact factory color match from hustler.

captken
06-28-2006, 01:51 AM
take off an inspection cover, clean up the underside, go to hardware store, match up paint....btw, Catipillar Yellow Old style is a near perfect match. I cannot tell the difference. you will save money by doing this.
kenny

captken
06-28-2006, 02:10 AM
dupont components, machinery and equipment paint, fast dry acrylic enamel.

Thin out paint, pour into glass jar, spray gun is good for 16.oz product. Better results than from spray cans.

Find the paint at the local auto paint & supply store.

Take your cleaned inspection cover in and they will use a machine to read the color and then will mix your paint....a little more expensive than cans of paint from the hardware store, but probably still less than you'd pay at the stealership....:drinkup: