PDA

View Full Version : Toro Groundsmaster 72 part search

Mr.Happypants
06-27-2006, 12:33 PM
Hello all. Longtime reader, first time poster. Anyway, I have an older Toro with a 4cyl gas Continental engine. The motor has an external Pierce Governor. The spring on the governor is missing and I have been trying to locate one with no luck. Toro says it's N/A. I've been trying to find a spring that will work from hardware stores but just cannot seem to find one with the correct tension. Does anyone know where I might be able to locate something like this, new or used? Thanks much

FIXDISS
06-27-2006, 05:07 PM
Hello all. Longtime reader, first time poster. Anyway, I have an older Toro with a 4cyl gas Continental engine. The motor has an external Pierce Governor. The spring on the governor is missing and I have been trying to locate one with no luck. Toro says it's N/A. I've been trying to find a spring that will work from hardware stores but just cannot seem to find one with the correct tension. Does anyone know where I might be able to locate something like this, new or used? Thanks much
Please read the 4th post in this forum and send new post with some good #'s. You will be amazed with the results....:)