PDA

View Full Version : messing up my stripes

jarroo's lawncare
06-27-2006, 04:45 PM
:angry: have you ever laid down some awesome stripes and get done only to see that your help has run right through the middle of them. i had just got done making a pass to turn around to see him trucking right through the middle of them

jpicciu
06-27-2006, 05:24 PM
major pet peeve of mine. especially since i take a good amount of time doing it and it takes 3 seconds for someone to take a short cut back to the trailer and drive right through it. :hammerhead:

DoetschOutdoor
06-27-2006, 06:03 PM
I layed down some nice stripes finally on one of my nicer yards and I go to do the neighbors when the frieken fertilizing company rolls up(Im in the process of getting the fertilizing program). Those guys just see how crazy of lines they can leave driving right through your nice stripes

METRO 36
06-27-2006, 06:31 PM
I had some awesome strips today, as i was loading the trailer a truck pulls up with a backhoe to put in a new water spigot on the front of the house.(where i just got the grass growing)

K c m
06-27-2006, 06:49 PM
It annoys me as much as Fresh snow with footprints in it GRRRRRRRRRRRr

Itsgottobegreen
06-28-2006, 12:07 AM
It annoys me as much as Fresh snow with footprints in it GRRRRRRRRRRRr
I 2nd that.

I have killed employees for running across lawns out of the pattern. You say in the pattern no matter what. :nono:

jarroo's lawncare
06-28-2006, 08:27 AM
well my normal helper had 12 stitches in his hand so i had to get someone else. that just happened to be my dad, he is always ready to help but has not the first clue about this business. this has happened before and i have gone crazy. this one particular lawn is right on a busy stretch of road and is about 2.5 acres and on a hill. the stripes on it will make you dizzy, so i guess you could understand why i would be so picky about it. everybody else knows not to go through my pattern but him no matter how many times i tell him.

TNT Lawncare
06-28-2006, 10:32 PM
I would have to kick someone ass if they did that to me.

StBalor
06-28-2006, 11:02 PM
:angry: have you ever laid down some awesome stripes and get done only to see that your help has run right through the middle of them. i had just got done making a pass to turn around to see him trucking right through the middle of them

I had a lawn once where the back yard never hardly grew taller than 2" and the front stayed at 3 1/2". My Uncle after finishing the back yard with a 21" mower ran right across my stripes with his mower still running. Man i was pissed.

K c m
06-28-2006, 11:59 PM
j.l and St god that sucks. St tho thats kinda funny (looking back) but not then.

All_Clear
06-29-2006, 12:05 AM
Ol' Dad i just getting back at you for all those yrs he put up with your non-sense :laugh: jk

I wouldn't be to happy either. Come'on dad :hammerhead:

All Clear

Howie's Lawn Care
06-29-2006, 12:15 AM
I would have to kick someone ass if they did that to me.
Yeah! Straight up murder him...unless he's related to Marcus Allen. Then you could be like: Look, I'll murder you unless you get me Marcus Allen's autograph.