PDA

View Full Version : Looking for more work near Monroeroeville, PA

G.M.Landscaping
06-27-2006, 11:27 PM
If anyone has any extra work available in Monroeville, N. Huntingdon, Irwin etc
PA
I've been advertising so much and getting no work.
Pass it my way.
412-780-4751
greggjmur@adelphia.net

I had a partner for 13 yrs then we split up 1-1/2 yrs ago. I was going to get out of it, but decidewd to pursue it again. I'm starting pretty much from stratch since I gave all our customers to him(80).

Any landscaping jobs.

Thanks Gregg

K.Carothers
06-27-2006, 11:29 PM
Where are you advertising ?

kc

G.M.Landscaping
06-27-2006, 11:31 PM
Where are you advertising ?

kc
I've done doorhangers
(first time ever since joining this forum), local pennysaver,and local newspapers.

K.Carothers
06-27-2006, 11:33 PM
The pennysaver should work for you.

Do you cut or are you only into landscape work?

kc

G.M.Landscaping
06-27-2006, 11:38 PM
I missread your post.
I advertize in Monroeville, Irwin, N huntingdon, Murrysville,Trafford ,Whiteoak,N. Versailles.etc

I'd like to pick up some more grass accounts( full service perferably) small-medium lanscape projects, pretty much anything landscaping related. NO tree service thou.

K.Carothers
06-27-2006, 11:48 PM
This will get your phone ringing off the hook. You have to sort out the pitas though.

Advertise in the Pennysaver.

Grass Cutting Average cut $30/shrub trimming/mulch jobs/spring and fall clean-ups. Free estimates 724-555-5555

Keep it simple, it works. Of course the $30 price is a way to get them to call.

When they call, ask them if they have an average lawn or above. The majority always say above average. You now know that it is at least a $35 cut. Go and do the estimate and give them a estimate on the size of the lawn.

You will be getting a lot of call next week due to all the rain and the time of year.

First, newbies are hanging the business up right now and with all this rain, other newbies are backed up - leaving a window of opportunity for you to gain customers.

Make sure you leave a number you can be reached at when the phone rings.

Also, get your ad in by Friday and your ad will be in the paper next Wednesday.

Pennysaver - 412-243-4215

kc

G.M.Landscaping
06-27-2006, 11:59 PM
I've been advertising in the pennysaver for weeks .

This is my current ad:
COMPLETE LANSCAPING/ MAINTENANCE Yard cleanup, edge and mulch beds, hedge trimming, grass cutting, 15 years experience...blah blah blah.

one call a week.

What I need is more work, not how to advertise. Thanks for your help. I've read many of your posts and repesct you. But I need the jobs. So you have any?

No offense to you , just flustered

K.Carothers
06-28-2006, 12:02 AM
I've been advertising in the pennysaver for weeks .

This is my current ad:
COMPLETE LANSCAPING/ MAINTENANCE Yard cleanup, edge and mulch beds, hedge trimming, grass cutting, 15 years experience...blah blah blah.

one call a week.

What I need is more work, not how to advertise. Thanks for your help. I've read many of your posts and repesct you. But I need the jobs. So you have any?

I just showed you how to get them. The problem with your ad is that it's just like the other 50 in the Pennysaver. You need to be different, catch the customers eye.
Believe me about this marketing - It's what I do best.

kc