PDA

View Full Version : New Proslide XT For Sale

ENDURO
06-29-2006, 06:06 PM
I'm selling a brand new Proslide XT. I think I paid around $389 for it. I was going to install it on a second walkbehind that I decided to sell before I installed it as I've decided to save up for a ZTR instead. I'm currently using another Proslide XT on my eXmark Metro and love it. It floats over bumps, holes, and ruts like they are not even there. When you need to back up or walk, you just step off and it retracts up out of the way until you step back on it. It has some sort of safety mechanism that keeps it from retracting when you go down hills. I've never used a sulky or a velky, so I can't really compare it to them. I'll probably list it on ebay next week if no one on here is interested in it. I'll sell it for $300 plus shipping which will probably be around $25 or so. I don't plan on giving it away cheap, but if your looking to buy one, this will save you about $50 and it is brand new. I opened the box yesterday for the 1st time just to make sure all of the parts were there and tapped it back up for shipment. Thanks,
Mark

Blades and Blooms
07-27-2006, 11:06 PM
if you can hold on to this till my paypal for my business account is setup (mon. at the latest I would think) I would like to get this....

Thanks,

Brad

Michael J. Donovan
07-28-2006, 10:08 AM
Please remember, you are not allowed to post an email address. Ask that they send you a PM, call or reply to your thread.

Blades and Blooms
07-28-2006, 10:20 PM
Please remember, you are not allowed to post an email address. Ask that they send you a PM, call or reply to your thread.

OOPS, sorry.

Thanks.

Brad

syzer
08-18-2006, 04:35 PM
Is this still available?

Pingist
12-12-2006, 11:19 AM
Is this still available?

Thanks

scarr133
03-13-2007, 11:24 PM
proslide still available

Blades and Blooms
03-17-2007, 11:08 PM
free bump...these things are awesome....

RLTimbs
03-18-2007, 02:28 AM
I'm selling a brand new Proslide XT. I think I paid around $389 for it. I was going to install it on a second walkbehind that I decided to sell before I installed it as I've decided to save up for a ZTR instead. I'm currently using another Proslide XT on my eXmark Metro and love it. It floats over bumps, holes, and ruts like they are not even there. When you need to back up or walk, you just step off and it retracts up out of the way until you step back on it. It has some sort of safety mechanism that keeps it from retracting when you go down hills. I've never used a sulky or a velky, so I can't really compare it to them. I'll probably list it on ebay next week if no one on here is interested in it. I'll sell it for $300 plus shipping which will probably be around $25 or so. I don't plan on giving it away cheap, but if your looking to buy one, this will save you about $50 and it is brand new. I opened the box yesterday for the 1st time just to make sure all of the parts were there and tapped it back up for shipment. Thanks,
Mark

have any pictures of it?

Im really interested

FiveOJoe
05-10-2007, 07:15 PM
Did you ever sell this??