PDA

View Full Version : Husqvarna Buys Dixon!

ThirdDay
06-30-2006, 11:13 PM
Jst heard today that Husqvarna has bought Dixon Industries. Things are becoming interesting with more and more mergers/buyouts....

Stay tuned.....

Jason Rose
06-30-2006, 11:32 PM
do WHAT now??? Dixon has been OWNED by Blount ind. for something like 10 years now...

Where did you read this news, as I'm curious, being the un-certified Dixon rep on this site...

Scotts' Yard Care
06-30-2006, 11:58 PM
Our local Dixon guy is top notch but the Husqy dealer has the biggest collection of incompetents I've seen in one place. If this buy out is true then I foresee bad things for Dixon locally because you just know they'll give the dealership to the poorest customer service:laugh: :cry: Yeah, I'm conflicted

Mowing Freak
06-30-2006, 11:58 PM
yep, he's right. They give slips to 159 employees today. Husky bought them and will move the plant to Nebraska. Maybe Husky can improve on the quality of Dixon!!

Jason Rose
07-01-2006, 12:03 AM
yep, he's right. They give slips to 159 employees today. Husky bought them and will move the plant to Nebraska. Maybe Husky can improve on the quality of Dixon!!

IMPROVE? wow, I wouldn't use a Husquvarna mower if you gave it too me...:dizzy: Looks like once my new Dixon dies I will have to just give up the lawn business. Dixon has been in Coffeeville KS since like 1974. Wonder if my dealer has even heard about this? Wonder how long Dixon mowers will even be around? :cry: :cry: :cry:

Mowing Freak
07-01-2006, 12:08 AM
I own a lawn care business in Coffeyville, and there are lots of people who dont like Dixon and lots who do. I hate to see them go eventhough you won't see blue on my trailer unless I am hauling it for somebody else.

KS_Grasscutter
07-01-2006, 12:45 AM
IMPROVE? wow, I wouldn't use a Husquvarna mower if you gave it too me...:dizzy: Looks like once my new Dixon dies I will have to just give up the lawn business. Dixon has been in Coffeeville KS since like 1974. Wonder if my dealer has even heard about this? Wonder how long Dixon mowers will even be around? :cry: :cry: :cry:

Agree on all counts...That will SUCK if that is true. And they are a darn fine mower the way it is, nothing IMO needs improved. I REALLY love my new Dixon, that is for sure.

KS_Grasscutter

ThirdDay
07-01-2006, 12:49 AM
Agree on all counts...That will SUCK if that is true. And they are a darn fine mower the way it is, nothing IMO needs improved. I REALLY love my new Dixon, that is for sure.

KS_Grasscutter

It's a done deal. Manufacturing will move to Nebraska which is a brand new, state of the art facility.

KS_Grasscutter
07-01-2006, 01:07 AM
It's a done deal. Manufacturing will move to Nebraska which is a brand new, state of the art facility.
So does that mean that the same Dixon mowers will still be made to the same level of quality as they currently are? What about dealers? How will that work out? Thanks very much for any information!

KS_Grasscutter

Picky1
07-01-2006, 08:43 AM
Our dealer already carries Husky equipment, so I don't think much will change in our area. I wonder if they will change colors completely or just put orange racing stripes on them:cool2:

Mowingman
07-01-2006, 10:18 AM
That is probably the old Kees factory in Beatrice. Just what Electrolux needs, another struggling-to-survive mower company, to add to their already long
list. Yep, Yazoo, Kees, Dixon. Leave it to a vacuum cleaner company to suck up the leftovers and crumbs.

saw man
07-01-2006, 10:59 AM
Husky went independant from Electrolux. http://corporate.husqvarna.com/index.php?p=ir&s=press&t=detail&afw_id=1043481&lang=en

The Electrolux Annual General Meeting held on 24 April 2006 decided to distribute all shares in Husqvarna to the shareholders in Electrolux. The record day for the receipt of shares in Husqvarna was 12 June 2006. Trading in the Husqvarna shares started on 13 June 2006, on the O-list of the Stockholm Stock Exchange.

The last day of trading in Electrolux shares that entitle the holder to a dividend on shares in Husqvarna was June 7 2006. As of June 8 2006 the price of the Electrolux share is adjusted to reflect the fact that Husqvarna is no longer part of Electrolux.

Distribution of shares
Holders of Electrolux shares who are registered as of the record day are entitled to receive one A- or B-share in Husqvarna for every A- or B-share held in Electrolux.

Receipt of shares
Shareholders registered as of the record day in the register of shareholders in Electrolux, held by VPC AB (Swedish Central Securities Depositary & Clearing Organization), will automatically receive shares in Husqvarna without further arrangements. The shares in Husqvarna will be available in the shareholder's VPC account the day after the record day (or in VPC accounts belonging to those who, for some other reason, are entitled to the dividend). VPC will then send a notice stating the number of shares registered in the shareholders' VPC account.

Nominee shareholding
Shareholders whose holdings in Electrolux are nominee-registered with a bank or another nominee will not receive a notice from VPC. Notification will instead be given in accordance with the nominees' general procedures.

Distribution to holders of Electrolux ADRs
AB Electrolux has an American Depositary Receipt (ADR) facility in the United States. Through this facility, Electrolux ADRs representing Electrolux series B-shares currently trade on the US over-thecounter (OTC) market. The Electrolux ADR Program will continue after the distribution of Husqvarna shares, and it is currently expected that a new ADR program for Husqvarna B-shares will be established at the time of distribution.

The new Husqvarna ADR program will enable distribution of Husqvarna ADRs to existing holders of Electrolux ADRs. It is expected that the new ADRs in Husqvarna will trade on the American OTC market and carry substantially the same rights as the Electrolux ADRs. It is expected that the Bank of New York will act as ADR Depositary Bank for Husqvarna. Registered holders of Electrolux ADRs will receive new ADRs in Husqvarna AB directly from the ADR Depositary Bank, and those who hold ADRs in a broker account will have their new Husqvarna ADRs credited by their broker. The establishment of the Husqvarna ADR program is subject to Husqvarna's signing a depositary agreement with the Depositary Bank, as well as other customary conditions.

Right to dividend
Shares in Husqvarna will entitle the holders to dividends as of the financial year 2006. Payment of dividends, if any, will be implemented through the VPC, or for nominee-registered shares in accordance with the nominees' general procedures.

Prospectus
The prospectus for listing of Husqvarna AB 2006 comprises three parts, "AB Electrolux distribution of shares in Husqvarna AB and prospectus for listing of the company 2006", "Supplement to the prospectus for listing of Husqvarna AB 2006" and "Supplement to the Prospectus in view of a newly elected board member". All three parts of the prospectus should thus be read.

The prospectus and the supplements were approved and registered by the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority on 4 April 2006, 22 May 2006 and 2 June respectively.

Mowingman
07-01-2006, 11:12 AM
Thats right, I forgot that Electrolux decided to dump the lawn equipment opertaions. This makes the latest acquisition even more troublesome. Husky does not have the big bucks from Electrolux to keep it afloat anymore.

Mowing Freak
07-01-2006, 11:24 AM
Dixon has the potential to be a good heavy built commercial mower but the big wigs wouldn't let the engineers design the mower that way. They would buy competitors mowers all the time and get ideas but would cheapen them up then in some way incorporate the idea into Dixon. I'm sticking with my Walkers. There are lots of good mowers available so no one mower is the best over all the others. Thats why I wonder why Dixon didn't improve on quality. Now, 159 people are out of work.

saw man
07-01-2006, 11:26 AM
I dont think they really needed there $. It would help, but they werent loosing $.

I really dont see Husky changing that much with Dixon. I bet all the same parts will be used you just may see a few orange Dixons being sold as Huskys.

We will se in a few years though.

KS_Grasscutter
07-01-2006, 11:27 AM
Why does everyone here think that Dixon mowers are such s*** mowers? Everyone around here seems to be having good enough luck with them, as they keep going back for more new ones. Guess it will be interesting to see how this plays out...

KS_Grasscutter

Mowing Freak
07-01-2006, 11:38 AM
I agree with you Ks Cutter. Everyone in Coffeyville who buys them thought the world of them as a lot of people here are bent on supporting local businesses which is good. But when some of the people I talk to who have owned Dixon in the past have cussed Dixon because of constant breakdowns. I won't own a dixon because of their non commercial quality eventhough they make a "commercial" unit that cost more than the walker I bought the other day. There is a business here that bought a "commercial" unit from Dixon and the thing breaks down on them a few times per time they are mowing with it. Dixons are alright for home owners. Just not commercial use. If you treat your mowers right, then good, I'm glad their working for you. But for a lot of people who dont have smooth ground or have a lot of accounts, they don't have a good history of being a good built mower. They are built for home owner use and now are trying to get into the commercial market. I would put up husters or any of the other mowers home unit against Dixons "commercial" unit and would probably run circles around it as with dixon, I would have to stop and put a belt on or replace a non greasable bearing.

ProStreetCamaro
07-01-2006, 12:19 PM
Why does everyone here think that Dixon mowers are such s*** mowers? Everyone around here seems to be having good enough luck with them, as they keep going back for more new ones. Guess it will be interesting to see how this plays out...

KS_Grasscutter

Maybe it is because they are? We HAD a Dixon dealer here a couple years ago and he stopped carrying them because they wouldnt sell. He sold a couple to home owners but thats it. I have never seen a dixon commercial unit on anybodys trailor in my many years in this business and to me that doesnt speak very highly of dixon. Now I cant sit here and say that dixon is junk because I have never used on nor have i ever known anybody personally that has used one. But with out good dealer support and good reports from local LCO's there is no way in hell I would buy one.

Mowingman
07-01-2006, 02:30 PM
I don't think Dixon mowers are junk, they are just a weak brand. About 10 years ago, as I was thinking of opening a mower sales and service store, I made a list of all the existing brands that I felt were weak, and would not survive as independent companies. My list hasa been pretty accurate. On my list of weak brands were the following: Yazoo, Kees, Ferris, Dixon, and Bunton, among others. I have added other brands since, like: American blade Runner, Badboy, Great Dane, and believe it or not, Hustler. Ok, you can all jump on me for the Hustler listing. But, any company that makes so many changes to their models, then,has problem, after problem with decks and other odds and ends, resulting in a neverending string of warranty retlated "fixit kits", is not going to survive in the long term. It costs a lot to keep making all these changes, doing redesign, and supplying "fixes' after the fact. Hustler makes fine, tough machines. I just wonder how deep their pockets are?? Pile on me all you want, but Hustler stays on my "will not survive lonterm as an independet" list.

KS_Grasscutter
07-01-2006, 04:02 PM
I appreciate the honest replys. I have, by all means, a VERY small lawn service...maybe that is why i have had good luck with them. I will add, though, that there is one LCO in town that runs 3 older dixons over 200 lawns a week, and the mowers have over 3000 hrs. on them from what I hear. Also hear he does lots of preventative mantinance on his machines, so that could be the reason they are still holding up.

Yea, from what i hear, Coffyville is a pretty small town...this will pretty much end the local economy, wont it?

Again, I appreciate the honest replys.

KS_Grasscutter

Envy Lawn Service
07-01-2006, 04:56 PM

Dang it!... And to think Dixon just recently released their 'own' commercial grade ZTR.

Oh well... another small mower company down the drain.
They'll be ruined now.
Everything big orange touches these days turns to sh**!

Lawn Masters
07-01-2006, 04:59 PM
That is probably the old Kees factory in Beatrice. Just what Electrolux needs, another struggling-to-survive mower company, to add to their already long
list. Yep, Yazoo, Kees, Dixon. Leave it to a vacuum cleaner company to suck up the leftovers and crumbs.
Husqvarna is no longer owned by Elux, they are independant now. for them, this is an interesting move.

lawnmaniac883
07-01-2006, 07:59 PM
Two companies I dislike merging. Fantastic!

mowerconsultant
07-01-2006, 09:13 PM
Its true......
They announced it yesterday.
Here is the link to the site http://www.blount.com/news/DixonAnnouncement.pdf
Here is what is says....

Blount International signs agreement to sell assets of
Dixon Industries to Husqvarna
(Coffeyville, KS, June 30, 2006) Blount International, Inc. [NYSE: BLT] announced today that it has signed a definitive agreement to sell certain assets of its Dixon Industries, Inc. subsidiary to Husqvarna. The sale is expected to be completed by the end of July.
Following completion of the transaction, Husqvarna will produce and distribute Dixon ZTR® branded mowers and related accessories at Husqvarna’s Beatrice, Nebraska facility.
Dixon Industries, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of zero-turn riding lawnmowers. Dixon pioneered the development of the ZTR® (zero turning radius) brand and offers a full line of lawnmowers and accessories for both homeowner and commercial applications. Dixon sells its products through distribution channels comprised of full-service dealers in the U.S. and power equipment distributors internationally. The company’s Dixon ZTR® line of riding mowers has been serving its market for more than 30 years.
Blount International’s Chairman and CEO Jim Osterman said “We expect the customers of Dixon products will benefit significantly from this proposed transaction. The sale of Dixon is consistent with Blount’s long-term strategy of focusing on growth opportunities within our Outdoor Products and Industrial and Power Equipment business segments. Proceeds from the transaction are expected to be used to reduce long term debt.”
Husqvarna is the world’s largest producer of chainsaws, lawn mowers and other portable petrol-powered garden equipment, such as trimmers and blowers. The group is also a world leader in diamond tools and cutting equipment for the construction and stone industries. Net sales in 2005 were SEK28.8 billion and the average number of employees was 11,700.
Blount International, Inc. is a diversified international company operating in three principal business segments: Outdoor Products, Industrial and Power Equipment and Lawnmower. Blount International, Inc.
-continued sells
its products in more than 100 countries around the world. For more information about Blount International, Inc., please visit our website at http://www.blount.com.
Forward-looking statements in this release, including without limitation Blount International’s “expectations,” “beliefs” and their variants, as defined by the Private Securities Litigation Reform Law of 1995, involve certain risks and uncertainties, including those set forth in Item 1A, “Risk Factors,” of Blount International’s Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2005. These risks and uncertainties may cause actual results subsequent to the date of this announcement to differ materially from those projected in forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements in this press release include without limitation Blount International’s expectations regarding the closing of the sale of Dixon’s assets and the benefit of the sale to Dixon’s customers.

Jason Rose
07-01-2006, 10:41 PM
Thanks for the letter mowerconsultant. One thing to hear a bunch of rumors but another to actually see it in writing. Not that I doubted anyone about this, as for one or two posters this is happening in their home town.

I DO feel bad for the town of Coffeyville, this has to be a major blow for their economy. I hope that Husq. is going to have some extra job openings for those that would be willing to move.

I was more than a little concerened here, not just about loosing the only mower brand Iv'e liked, but also that I just purchaced a new unit this spring and have a year and 8 months warranty left! If they decided to totally stop production on the Dixon line how would people go about getting warranty work and what not done... Dixon dissapears and so does the dealers.

I was going to go out to my dealer this afternoon and see if I knew about it before he did, but it's still another 6 or 8 miles further from home from the dump and I had work to be doing!

Mowing Freak
07-02-2006, 12:37 AM
Rumor, notice I said rumor. The salaried employees will be allowed to go to nebraska if they want to and it's too bad for the hourly employees. This is just rumor for now until I get confirmation from actual people in the know. Coffeyville is a town of about 10,000 and 159 people lost their jobs. It is sad as one gentleman I heard about worked there for 18yrs. On a I guess good note, Cessna airplane factory is getting ready to start hiring for their Jet factory unless they already have started. There is some potential around Coffeyville but not with real high paying jobs. It will hurt the economy a little but Coffeyville will get over it sooner or later. Just like when standard publishing pulled out now years later, amazon is in that building.

i_plant_art
07-02-2006, 12:57 AM
[QUOTE= Wonder if my dealer has even heard about this? QUOTE]

im sure your dealer has known this was comming for months now......

KS_Grasscutter
07-02-2006, 01:28 AM
[QUOTE= Wonder if my dealer has even heard about this? QUOTE]

im sure your dealer has known this was comming for months now......

Umm...i wouldnt be so sure...

maxcarnage
07-02-2006, 01:30 AM
FACT....SOME of the salaried employees will recieve offers....FACT...IF we choose to relocate, we can apply for our jobs....APPLY for them mind you...FACT...SEVERAL of the employees have been out there in excess of 18 years, I can think of a couple right off whom have been out there over 20 years...It is a raw deal for us, but they're trying to make it "as easy as possible" on us.......how do I know this?.......'cause I am/was a welder there -Max

tshank
07-02-2006, 01:54 AM
I don't think Dixon mowers are junk, they are just a weak brand. About 10 years ago, as I was thinking of opening a mower sales and service store, I made a list of all the existing brands that I felt were weak, and would not survive as independent companies. My list hasa been pretty accurate. On my list of weak brands were the following: Yazoo, Kees, Ferris, Dixon, and Bunton, among others. I have added other brands since, like: American blade Runner, Badboy, Great Dane, and believe it or not, Hustler. Ok, you can all jump on me for the Hustler listing. But, any company that makes so many changes to their models, then,has problem, after problem with decks and other odds and ends, resulting in a neverending string of warranty retlated "fixit kits", is not going to survive in the long term. It costs a lot to keep making all these changes, doing redesign, and supplying "fixes' after the fact. Hustler makes fine, tough machines. I just wonder how deep their pockets are?? Pile on me all you want, but Hustler stays on my "will not survive lonterm as an independet" list.

Add Dixie Chopper to your list of weak brands. Dixie will self destruct. When there is a problem, "There is no problem!" is the answer. If Art would banish the kids to Aruba, lock himself in a room with a clean sheet of paper and get back to basics, and, finally, put Mamma back out on the factory floor, they might have a chance.

Mowing Freak
07-02-2006, 02:08 AM
Hey max
Finally somebody who works there will fill us in on more info. Sorry to hear about your job. Hopefully all will work out for you soon. All I get is hearsay for now and know of one guy who just started there and moved into the area to work at dixon and now of course, is jobless.

maxcarnage
07-02-2006, 02:46 AM
thanx, but no worries here....I've been layed off before, I'm just really let down, because I genuinely liked my job, and the people I work with.....I'm just glad all the guessing is finally over, the last week or so had been REALLY tense, and NOBODY knew what was happening for sure......a while back some people from blount had been in the place "making assessments" and not too long after, people from dixie chopper were in the plant....When you put 2 and 2 together, some of us had a feeling about it, but nobody knew it was going to end up like this....aside from maybe some of the white collar guys up front, we were all left out of the loop -Max

Lar
07-02-2006, 03:51 AM
http://www.cjournal.com/homepage/local_story_183011906.html?keyword=leadpicturestory

Lar
07-02-2006, 05:54 AM
More bad news.

http://www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/prhtml02/02124.html

Mowing Freak
07-02-2006, 11:15 AM
Max, they shouldnt leave people out in the cold like that but that is the way most companys operate until they find out something definate. As for the recalls, i was aware of them happening and thought there is another way dixon is cutting corners! oh well, somebody elses headache now!

maxcarnage
07-03-2006, 12:29 AM
quite true mowing freak......that's the way it goes....

on another note, the tank issue causing the recall honestly doesn't suprise me much, the tanks/bodies for these mowers are made at another local facility, and to be honest, the quality of work that makes it out of there can be less than amazing.....it's all about numbers to them -Max

funny thing is, the husky tanks roll out of the same factory.....have fun husky

Envy Lawn Service
07-03-2006, 12:59 AM
quite true mowing freak......that's the way it goes....

on another note, the tank issue causing the recall honestly doesn't suprise me much, the tanks/bodies for these mowers are made at another local facility, and to be honest, the quality of work that makes it out of there can be less than amazing.....it's all about numbers to them -Max

funny thing is, the husky tanks roll out of the same factory.....have fun husky

And they leak too... All my Yazoo/Kees mowers did.
They liked to shoot rooster-tails of fuel out the caps.
Gas water guns...

maxcarnage
07-03-2006, 07:55 AM
LOL......just add open flames/hot exhaust and vualla.......you've got a mower AND a barbecue.

seriously though, I think it stems from the particular molding process they are using for the tanks, there are much better ways of manufacturing that particular part, unless the fuel happens to be shooting out the top of the caps.....If that;s the case, it's another companys fault, as the manufacturer of the tanks orders the caps from another place....But from what I've seen with my own eyes, I expect the leak to be from either the seam lines in the tank, or around the neck area -Max

Mowing Freak
07-03-2006, 08:40 AM
Yes, but faulty tanks are still a reflection on the mower manufacturer, not the tank manufacurer. Tanks leak and people say its all dixons fault. Thats why mower manufacturers need to be careful where they outsource parts to. I'm suprised that people will cut corners with fuel tanks but I guess it happens.

Brendan Smith
07-03-2006, 01:53 PM
FACT....SOME of the salaried employees will recieve offers....FACT...IF we choose to relocate, we can apply for our jobs....APPLY for them mind you...FACT...SEVERAL of the employees have been out there in excess of 18 years, I can think of a couple right off whom have been out there over 20 years...It is a raw deal for us, but they're trying to make it "as easy as possible" on us.......how do I know this?.......'cause I am/was a welder there -Max
that really stinks. i don't know how big your town is, but at least as a welder, there will be other jobs, maybe not as good, but still better than nothing.

i was laid off once and it felt like crap, so i emphasize with your situation.

Lar
07-03-2006, 05:06 PM
:usflag: http://www.cjournal.com/opinion/local_story_184120547.html?keyword=topstory

sweatyclippingcoveredguy
07-03-2006, 06:20 PM
I've used quite alot of ZTRs, I picked up a dixon to shuffle around with now and then to distribute the wear and tear on my machines for only $500. Turns out the guy who sold it was an ass who couldn't change the blades. But anyway, for $500, it works damn well and leaves a nice cut. I'd probably actually rather have a fleet of these then take out a 2nd mortgage to buy 2 new exmarks that don't have grease fittings. Just my opinion. I just hope they still have parts available, should I need them.

ducky1
07-03-2006, 08:31 PM
thanx, but no worries here....I've been layed off before, I'm just really let down, because I genuinely liked my job, and the people I work with.....I'm just glad all the guessing is finally over, the last week or so had been REALLY tense, and NOBODY knew what was happening for sure......a while back some people from blount had been in the place "making assessments" and not too long after, people from dixie chopper were in the plant....When you put 2 and 2 together, some of us had a feeling about it, but nobody knew it was going to end up like this....aside from maybe some of the white collar guys up front, we were all left out of the loop -Max

Hey Max, If the guys from dixie were there, maybe there is a chance they will need a welder.

ducky1
07-03-2006, 08:39 PM
Hey Max, I tried to pm you but cant, PM me with your e-mail, I know some info that may help you out.

Envy Lawn Service
07-03-2006, 10:15 PM
Hey Max, I tried to pm you but cant, PM me with your e-mail, I know some info that may help you out.

He is a real new member... that's why.
You might want to try sharing info via e-mail or something.

Hey guys... isn't Hustler out in Kansas also... or is my mind slipping?

Grasshopper too right? Or no again?

Jason Rose
07-03-2006, 11:03 PM
Hey guys... isn't Hustler out in Kansas also... or is my mind slipping?

Grasshopper too right? Or no again?

Yes to all! Plus Deines (marty J) and somethign else, I forget what...

Mowingman
07-03-2006, 11:18 PM
Hustler and Grasshopper are in little towns not far north of Wichita, Ks. Marty J, "Dienes", is a little east of Witchita. Dixon was down in the SE corner of the state.
The Hustler and Grasshopper factories are only about 10 or 15 miles apart.
The Grasshopper plant is very hi tech and highly automated. The Hustler factory is ok, but rather primitive compared to Grasshopper when it comes to effeciency and automation from eyewitness accounts.
I have not seen the Dixon facility, so, I am not sure how effecient it was. Now, if you want to see an antiquated, ineffecient plant, you should have a look at the Dixie Chopper operation.

Frontier-Lawn
07-04-2006, 12:11 AM
Jst heard today that Husqvarna has bought Dixon Industries. Things are becoming interesting with more and more mergers/buyouts....

Stay tuned.....
just great. one of the dealers around here told me husky sucks thats why they are not going to carry them anymore. too many come in for repair per month on them.

PWM
07-04-2006, 01:47 AM
The Grasshopper plant is very hi tech and highly automated. The Hustler factory is ok, but rather primitive compared to Grasshopper when it comes to effeciency and automation from eyewitness accounts.

I see you are a Grasshopper dealer so I am curious is your eyewitness associated with Grasshopper? I would invite you to visit us and see for yourself. I am not sure I would call two year old lasers, robotic welders, eight stage state of the art powder coat paint system primitive.

Mowing Freak
07-04-2006, 09:36 AM
Yes to all! Plus Deines (marty J) and somethign else, I forget what...

Maybe dixon?

maxcarnage
07-06-2006, 12:29 AM
sorry it took so long to get back here.....been working on my racecar lol...

ducky1....my email is mxcrnag20@yahoo.com and as far as dixie needing welders, we'll see, but they need a factory down here first lol.....with my wifes family in the tulsa area, I won't be relocating to nebraska, or the middle of kansas any time soon, so after dixon, as of right now, my plans involve a job somewhere else welding stuff together...lol -Max

Mowingman
07-06-2006, 08:34 AM
Max,
Have you checked over at the WATCO railroad car and locomotive rebuild shop? I have heard they are pretty busy with work right now.
Good luck on your job search.

maxcarnage
07-06-2006, 10:44 PM
thanx, it's all good though...our human resources lady is the best I've ever seen anywhere....she's already getting the unemployment to come over and sign us all up, and better still.....she's going to get some of the local companies HR dept people to come and possibly pick some of us up....all before we ever close the doors....all will be well here, I'm sure of it thanx -Max