PDA

View Full Version : CASE 465 ordered

ksss
07-01-2006, 10:11 PM
I couldn't resist the offer. I wasn't planning on replacing my 95XT for a while yet. However, zero percent for 60 months and 4K hour powertrain warranty and a few improvements over my 03 and I fell for it. I actually lowered my monthly payment by $100.00 a month. I got 30K for my mine and the new one is $46K. I ordered it with cab, heat, AC, ride control, high flow, hyd. coupler.

Scag48
07-01-2006, 11:21 PM
Awesome! Getting these machines fully loaded is the only way to go, once you go A/C you'll never go back.

mrusk
07-01-2006, 11:52 PM
Awesome! Getting these machines fully loaded is the only way to go, once you go A/C you'll never go back.

Tell me about it!!!

Tigerotor77W
07-02-2006, 08:14 PM
Oh boy... that's a loaded machine. Keep us posted... and pics, pics, pics!

ksss
07-03-2006, 03:04 AM
Other than the self leveling option I think I checked every box. Thats the way my 03 is speced and I like having the big machine loaded this way. We tend to spend a lot of time in it at one time. It is easier to work and do a good job when your comfortable. The 440 tends to be an in and out machine and so I did not get AC in it. I currently have the door off.

qps
07-03-2006, 05:34 PM
Other than the self leveling option I think I checked every box. Thats the way my 03 is speced and I like having the big machine loaded this way. We tend to spend a lot of time in it at one time. It is easier to work and do a good job when your comfortable. The 440 tends to be an in and out machine and so I did not get AC in it. I currently have the door off.

The a/c should be available on the 53 now:drinkup: ...since your in the spending mood...

ksss
07-04-2006, 01:17 PM
Tim, what would have to ***** about if I wasn't complaining about not having a cab on my excavator. Has your CAT hit your yard yet?

qps
07-04-2006, 01:21 PM
Tim, what would have to ***** about if I wasn't complaining about not having a cab on my excavator. Has your CAT hit your yard yet?

Week of the 9th, or so they say....aahhhh I can feel that a/c now:laugh: oh yeah and the cd player blasting some old rock and roll, and a cold one in the cup holder. (diet coke) of course...:drinkup:

ksss
07-04-2006, 02:00 PM
I don't think that compares to a water bottle sitting behind my seat being heated to 110 degrees by the sun and the hydrualic tank. Eating dust, and enduring constant drive-bys by various insects. The best part is I get to sing to myself all day long, who needs a radio/disc player or a cab for that matter.

qps
07-04-2006, 03:52 PM
I don't think that compares to a water bottle sitting behind my seat being heated to 110 degrees by the sun and the hydrualic tank. Eating dust, and enduring constant drive-bys by various insects. The best part is I get to sing to myself all day long, who needs a radio/disc player or a cab for that matter.

You know...after running this 304 with a cab and no a/c,...the darn thing is like sitting in a oven....interesting to see how much of a difference the a/c makes...

tylermckee
07-04-2006, 04:01 PM
i would much rather run a machine without cab than one with a cab and no ac, at least thats what i'll say untill winter.

Tigerotor77W
07-05-2006, 09:01 PM
Absolutely second the no cab than cab without AC! It's like sitting in a greenhouse...

although I suppose the dust stays away, which is a good thing.

Scag48
07-06-2006, 02:54 AM
I'll put in my vote, no cab vs. cab without A/C. I'll definately take no cab any day, even in the winter.

ksss
07-09-2006, 01:10 PM
I prefer to cut fine grade without a cab. Problem is that when it gets cold here its cold. The cab is nice when rock raking in the summer and the dust is bad. AC has it place. It becomes a trade off. I would much rather run an excavator (mini) when the weather cooperates without a cab. Again it really sucks when its raining/snowing and the wind is blowing being out in an open cab. Thats what I like about Takeuchi's cab (when it works). You can tip it up and out of the way. It is better than having to take the door off and on.

qps
07-09-2006, 10:23 PM
I prefer to cut fine grade without a cab. Problem is that when it gets cold here its cold. The cab is nice when rock raking in the summer and the dust is bad. AC has it place. It becomes a trade off. I would much rather run an excavator (mini) when the weather cooperates without a cab. Again it really sucks when its raining/snowing and the wind is blowing being out in an open cab. Thats what I like about Takeuchi's cab (when it works). You can tip it up and out of the way. It is better than having to take the door off and on.

304 should be in next week.....payup...

ksss
07-10-2006, 09:25 PM
Tim, its good to see CAT finally has got around to building your machine. That machine should be perfect for the amount of time they took to build it. :laugh:

qps
07-10-2006, 09:28 PM
Tim, its good to see CAT finally has got around to building your machine. That machine should be perfect for the amount of time they took to build it. :laugh:

Yeah...Yeah...I hear ya...I'll post a pic when it gets here....you won't be able to see me for all the frost on the cab glass from the A/C:clapping:

ksss
07-10-2006, 09:34 PM
I hope you get frostbite or at least hypothermia. :jester:

qps
07-10-2006, 09:36 PM
I hope you get frostbite or at least hypothermia. :jester:

Why you gotta be haten????? :laugh:

That's what my 14 year old says to me......

oh yeah....I'm impressed...no way could I have spelled hypothermia without looking it up first....but I expect no less from anyone from the "Home of Television"...

Scag48
07-11-2006, 03:49 AM
'Bout time your 304 shows up, it's been a long time! What buckets did you get with it? Thumb?

Squizzy246B
07-11-2006, 06:38 AM
:rolleyes: We got our 301.8 two weeks after it was ordered.....it just took a couple of months for a working pump to turn up for it:realmad:

qps
07-11-2006, 07:15 AM
'Bout time your 304 shows up, it's been a long time! What buckets did you get with it? Thumb?

Yeah, I haven't really cared, I've had a loaner 304 for a couple of months...(no payments)...so they can take all the time they need.:)

qps
07-11-2006, 06:42 PM
Yeah, I haven't really cared, I've had a loaner 304 for a couple of months...(no payments)...so they can take all the time they need.:)

Not hitting the port until next week..clear customs then delivery...says two weeks...so I'm thinking another month....

TriCountyLawn
07-12-2006, 01:42 PM

I can realate to the part about grading without a cab. I know the Cat 257B we use alot has a nice quiet cab with air and it gets to be like a video game in there after a while. Lookin out a window and what not.