PDA

View Full Version : husqvarna trimmers

mjohnson1
07-02-2006, 05:57 PM
anyone had trouble with their husqvarna trimmer? i bought one the other day and got the thing home and it wouldn't run. i took the plug out and cranked it a bunch thinking it was flooded, changed the gas, tried priming it less, more, etc. and never got it to run. i cranked the thing till i was sweating and it never even tried to run. took it back and got an exchange and it started first pull.

lawnboy dan
07-02-2006, 07:46 PM
i am on my second season with husky trimmers and edgers. so far not a single problem. i am very pleased with them and reccommend them.

bigjeeping
07-02-2006, 08:46 PM
I've got two 323L trimmers which I've been using for 2 years. Light as a son of a gun! No problems so far except replaced fuel line in gas tank on one of them. Regular maintenace - spark plugs, carb adjustments, etc. BUT Don't buy husqvarna trimmers unless you're buying this one. Everything else is weak. But the 323L will still bog down when trimming thick areas. The 323L doesnt stand up to my stihl 100RX!!!!!!!!

For nearly the same price, get the stihl 100RX.. little heavier tho :weightlifter:

guven
07-02-2006, 09:07 PM
anyone had trouble with their husqvarna trimmer? i bought one the other day and got the thing home and it wouldn't run. i took the plug out and cranked it a bunch thinking it was flooded, changed the gas, tried priming it less, more, etc. and never got it to run. i cranked the thing till i was sweating and it never even tried to run. took it back and got an exchange and it started first pull.

I have 123L , I love it, no problem at all,very light and much easy to put line on it, I have a fs90 stihl, I like it but I do not like the head.husky 's head is much better I think. but my only problem with husky trimmer which is change the head ,almost every monththe blue piece of the head is gone after 4-6 weeks. two use husky trimmer cost me 35 bucks every month.

mjohnson1
07-02-2006, 09:11 PM
cool thanks. i got the 125L model from lowe's, mowing is not my main thing i do more landscaping and i only have one yard that i mow right now along with my yard so i think it will suffice, but i was really dissapointed when the thing wouldn't run. i have been very pleased with the new one though. what about husky zero turn mowers, anybody have any experience with them? how does the price compare to a gravely or a turf tiger, etc?

Palmer'sLS
07-02-2006, 09:49 PM
I lOVE my 326LX....plenty power....i mean PLENTY of power.....

zak406
07-02-2006, 09:52 PM
mjohnson1 When my dad got his husky chainsaw we had the exact same problem that it would'nt start it was so bad we considered taking it back for another or money back. But now it starts 2-3 pull every time and we love it.

greenscapes,inc.
07-02-2006, 11:10 PM
I have 3 326's and 1 323. Best trimmers I have owned, they run forever. I bought a redmax because everyone says how good they are but I like my husqvarna's better.

lawnboy dan
07-02-2006, 11:11 PM
the 326 and 325 kick so major butt! i dont know how they get so much power out of them and both are smooth running . the 323 has a diff emmission sys and dosnt run quite as smooth