PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Gravely Dealer

bigcutup
07-02-2006, 10:40 PM
Are there any Gravely Dealers on here within 100 miles of Joplin, MO? I am considering a Pro H 36" with Pro Steer. I talked with a dealer in Springfield, & he doesn't stock any walk behinds. I would like to at least see one up close & live.

bigcutup

ProStreetCamaro
07-02-2006, 11:27 PM
Are there any Gravely Dealers on here within 100 miles of Joplin, MO? I am considering a Pro H 36" with Pro Steer. I talked with a dealer in Springfield, & he doesn't stock any walk behinds. I would like to at least see one up close & live.

bigcutup

did you check there website and enter your zip code to find a local dealer? :hammerhead:

bigcutup
07-03-2006, 07:20 AM
did you check there website and enter your zip code to find a local dealer? :hammerhead:
Sure did. The one listed in Joplin is no longer a dealer & when he was, he only stocked the residential units.

MOturkey
07-03-2006, 03:39 PM
There is a great one here in Bolivar (25 miles north of Springield), Precision Small Engines (417-326-7878). Only problem is, as far as I know, they don't stock any walk-behinds either.

However, if you decide to order one anyhow, they are great guys to work with. Ask for Mike or Steve, and tell them Neill said to call them.

ProStreetCamaro
07-03-2006, 03:41 PM
Sure did. The one listed in Joplin is no longer a dealer & when he was, he only stocked the residential units.

Well damn if you lived closer I would say to go check out DW OGG in frederick MD because they have a ton of WB's and ZTR's in stock.

mitw44
07-04-2006, 10:12 AM
I purchased a 32" wb with pro steer from Bailey Equipment in Tulsa. They are a good dealer, but they do not have any floor models to look at in the commercial wb's. I had to order mine.

bigcutup
07-04-2006, 02:46 PM
How do you like your 32 Walk Behind. How good is the dealer support where you bought it?

bigcutup

mitw44
07-04-2006, 10:11 PM
The 32 wb is a great machine. The pro steer works good. It has plenty of power. Will pull me (190 #) on a velke no problem. It starts on the first pull. I also like the J-pin adjustment of the deck. Bailey in Tulsa is a good dealer. They ordered the machine for me with no money down and no written commitment to buy. Seems to have good fuel economy too.

bigcutup
07-04-2006, 10:53 PM
The 32 wb is a great machine. The pro steer works good. It has plenty of power. Will pull me (190 #) on a velke no problem. It starts on the first pull. I also like the J-pin adjustment of the deck. Bailey in Tulsa is a good dealer. They ordered the machine for me with no money down and no written commitment to buy. Seems to have good fuel economy too.
Thanks for your response. Tulsa is about 100 miles away, so I may give them a call. No one in Joplin stocks any commercial equipment, so it is hard to shop when we need equipment. I don't like spending that much money based on a picture in a magazine.
bigcutup