PDA

View Full Version : Wright Sentar 61

Strawbridge Lawn
07-03-2006, 04:29 PM
Ordered a new 06 Sentar with the 25KAWi. Anyone have any words of wisdom going forward. Not stroked the check yet, but Wednesday I intend to commit. The only thing I did not like when test driving itr was the air filter canister location. Blocked forward center vision a bit other wise.

Thanks StrawlawnR

jtkplc
07-03-2006, 10:53 PM
It's not something you will want to be on for an extended period of time, I know that for sure. That seat is a catapult.

Scraper
07-04-2006, 12:08 AM
It's not something you will want to be on for an extended period of time, I know that for sure. That seat is a catapult.

No way! I have been running one for 3 years. I'd rather have the option to stand than be a sack of potatoes on the seat. Guess you're an old man thjat needs arm rests?

As for the original post...you will; love it! I would buy another in a heartbeat if it weren't for lack of attachments. Now I'm shopping for a 66" Super Z. But I can say the Sentar isn't going anywhere as it is the best, most solid unit I have ever operated. All the naysayers are either fat middle-aged men....or have never run one.

old dog 80
07-04-2006, 10:14 PM
No way! I have been running one for 3 years. I'd rather have the option to stand than be a sack of potatoes on the seat. Guess you're an old man thjat needs arm rests?

As for the original post...you will; love it! I would buy another in a heartbeat if it weren't for lack of attachments. Now I'm shopping for a 66" Super Z. But I can say the Sentar isn't going anywhere as it is the best, most solid unit I have ever operated. All the naysayers are either fat middle-aged men....or have never run one.
I ran one and cut quality sucks!

REALSLOW
07-04-2006, 10:59 PM
I had the opportunity to buy one with 160 homeowner hours on one for 4000, I passed and bought a Hustler Super Z. For 4000 or 5000 thousand I would say it was a deal but when I looked at a new one they wanted as much as my Hustler and my Hustler will eat one alive,

I still cannot get over how fast I can mow with that thing and the mower cuts good enough to pass .