PDA

View Full Version : WANTED: CV22 Kohler 22hp motor or parts

Amco Landscaping
07-05-2006, 11:17 AM
I know this is off topic a little but I figured one of you guys might have a motor laying around. I bought a ssz 61" for $500 guy told me all it needed was new heads, because they overheated and warped. which may be true but he left the mower outside and motor exposed so now the cylinder walls are rusted also. and the heads he had are missing lifters and valves, its a much bigger project than i had hoped.

topsites
07-05-2006, 12:05 PM
You won't find new Kohlers cheaper than this:
http://smallenginewarehouse.com/ProductList.asp?Category=Engine&Supplier=Kohler

As for finding one used that actually runs good, best of luck.

cclllc
07-05-2006, 12:27 PM
I know this is off topic a little but I figured one of you guys might have a motor laying around. I bought a ssz 61" for $500 guy told me all it needed was new heads, because they overheated and warped. which may be true but he left the mower outside and motor exposed so now the cylinder walls are rusted also. and the heads he had are missing lifters and valves, its a much bigger project than i had hoped.

Exactly what do you need ?

Amco Landscaping
07-05-2006, 01:18 PM
what do you have? I know so far i need at least complete heads with lifters valves, etc... I am going to try and break the whole motor down so i was looking to see if anybody had a running motor or a non running motor if the price was good i would buy the whole motor