PDA

View Full Version : Billy Goat Force Blowers.......Holy Crap!!!!

tallimeca
07-05-2006, 10:35 PM
We got our shipment of Force Blowers in today. They are INSANE!!!!

Even the 9 hp Suburu is impressive. We put it next to the 9hp Honda Gravely blower (little wonder painted red and black) and there was a noticable difference.

They are extremely light as advertised as well. I was surprised that even with the 13hp honda, it seemed light as hell.

LawnInOrder
07-05-2006, 10:44 PM
We got our shipment of Force Blowers in today. They are INSANE!!!!

Even the 9 hp Suburu is impressive. We put it next to the 9hp Honda Gravely blower (little wonder painted red and black) and there was a noticable difference.

They are extremely light as advertised as well. I was surprised that even with the 13hp honda, it seemed light as hell.

How do you think the Subaru will hold up like a Honda motor. Would you recommend the billy goat over the little wonder. I am looking to purchase one, so if you don't mind saying, how much did that set you back. I am either going with a billy goat with the Suburu or a honda on a little wonder and at least a 9 hp. LawnInOrder

mcwlandscaping
07-05-2006, 10:48 PM
WHATS THE PRICE!!! comared to LW and gravely?

EMWEB
07-05-2006, 11:02 PM
What is a 13HP blower used for . . . I never see anything but backpack blowers here . . . I'm new to all this, so forgive the ignorance . . .

LLandscaping
07-05-2006, 11:25 PM
We use our blower to blow parking lots and leaves in the fall. We do several commercial properties with large parking lots and it saves a lot of time.