PDA

View Full Version : quick service for parts

chesterlawn
07-07-2006, 04:45 PM
I ordered parts for my lazer from j-thomas on tuesday .Seat, spindle parts and more . I just got home and they were there waiting for me . Thats faster than if I odered them from a dealer .

chesterlawn
07-07-2006, 04:56 PM
I know tuesday was a holiday , I ordered online .

DADDY D
07-07-2006, 05:02 PM
chesterlawn thats fast j-thomas must be great.but i have one question?don't wont to sound rude but if you dont buy from the dealer and the dealer is out of bussiness because of places like j-thomas whos going to be there when you need that quick fix or repair?(j-thomas)? dont think so.

chesterlawn
07-07-2006, 05:26 PM
If I can order my parts from home cheaper and not making 2 or 3 trips to the dealer thats what Im doing. Times are changing . Also I repair my own equipment . Unless its a common part the dealer always says Ill have to order that , be a few days ill call you when its in . Now its delivered to my door .

Tharrell
07-07-2006, 06:34 PM
That's all they do, they better be good at it.
By the way, your dealer could get it fast too if you're willing to pay shipping on it. Most of the time, the dealer incorporates several orders at once to avoid excess shipping charges. Most items are only a couple of days at the very most unless a rush is put on it.

HighGrass
07-07-2006, 11:43 PM
I ordered a couple of grease caps, seals and about 12 mower blades and saved a heap of money. If.....and I say if because I didn't......but IF I had boought my dampners from them, I would have saved $20!