PDA

View Full Version : Update Echo Pb413

milsaps118
07-08-2006, 02:05 AM
Haven't been on LS in a while but I thought that I would update you guys who read and replied to my original post about this blower. I finally got my blower back about two weeks ago. They replaced the carb and now the thing runs like a champ. It was at the dealer for 4wks. One thing I learned, DON'T BUY A C.A.R.B. MODEL!!!!!!!!!:hammerhead: :hammerhead: :nono: :nono:

TheLawnBarber
07-08-2006, 02:41 AM
I've had my pb-413 for 2/1/2 years no problems at all!!!!!! How long have you had your's? Great blower for the price.

ThirdDay
07-08-2006, 04:15 PM
There is nothing wrong with "CARB" models. You had a bad one for some reason but they generally run great!

milsaps118
07-10-2006, 09:07 PM
I've had my pb-413 for 2/1/2 years no problems at all!!!!!! How long have you had your's? Great blower for the price.
I had that POS for a week, brand new out of the box and it went to the dealer and sat for a month. I like it though it is a good blower for the $$$, I call everything a POS if it doesn't run right.:dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :rolleyes:

ThirdDay
07-10-2006, 10:51 PM
I had that POS for a week, brand new out of the box and it went to the dealer and sat for a month. I like it though it is a good blower for the $$$, I call everything a POS if it doesn't run right.:dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :rolleyes:

It wouldn't have sat at the dealer for a month if you would have bought it from him. They take care of their own customers first...it's only common sense.

milsaps118
08-05-2006, 04:33 PM
It wouldn't have sat at the dealer for a month if you would have bought it from him. They take care of their own customers first...it's only common sense.Regardless if I bought that blower from them or not, I dropped $20K cash with that dealer two years ago and have been a loyal customer of theres for the last 5 years, all the guys in there know me. It should have been done sooner. (they did offer me a loner)