PDA

View Full Version : Quick 36 Pictures

GPDesign1
07-08-2006, 11:54 AM
If anyone's interested, we just put up a new page on our site with lots of Quick 36 pictures.

http://www.betteroutdoorproducts.com/?page=Family%20Photos%5FL%2Ehtm

If you've got snapshots of you and your Quick 36, your truck, your trailer, your favorite yard, you jumping your mower through a flaming hoop over 17 school buses, etc., please email 'em to:

photos@betteroutdoorproducts.com

Y'all have a good weekend!

:drinkup:

gp

MMLawn
07-08-2006, 12:06 PM
Hey Gary, do me a favor. When your company is MegaHuge as it no doubt will be because of the high quality of your product and your outstanding customer service. Please continue to insist on your current level of customer service/relations cause buddy it is one of the very best in the industry!!

lawnwizards
07-08-2006, 07:47 PM
Hey Gary, do me a favor. When your company is MegaHuge as it no doubt will be because of the high quality of your product and your outstanding customer service. Please continue to insist on your current level of customer service/relations cause buddy it is one of the very best in the industry!!
why are you sucking up Mike? :laugh: trying to get some freebies for your new huge account?

StBalor
07-08-2006, 10:42 PM
why are you sucking up Mike? :laugh: trying to get some freebies for your new huge account?

Yeah mike, When you do get those freebies, can you send me some of your used equipment?