PDA

View Full Version : had a bad day

RSK2
07-10-2006, 03:32 PM
hi guys

today was a bad day at work for me.
i had a job to go cut some trees for this woman i got there and cut
the trees. i put ever thing in the back of my truck. i was going down the
road and i hit a bump in the road and my new husqvarna pole saw came out the back of my truck and got hit by a car i used it 2 times can not use it no more have to go get a new one. there was $549.00 out the door. :cry: :cry:

Brendan Smith
07-10-2006, 03:41 PM
it'll get better.

now at least you know the importance of making sure your stuff is secure. and nobody got hurt and is suing you, right?

Team-Green L&L
07-10-2006, 03:54 PM
Dejavu. This happened to 1 of our teams a few weeks back. They had the trimmer bungeed down instead of in the trap and there she went. First good bump. It happens to us all and always sucks! There is an upside to this though. It's $550 in tax write-off's.

HighGrass
07-10-2006, 05:13 PM
Nobody died. Nobody got hurt. You're not being sued. And the saw can be replaced. Take a deep breath.......feel that?....you're still alive! You had an okay day. Tomorrow will be better!:weightlifter:

128Steve
07-10-2006, 05:42 PM
Sorry for your accident. If your learn this lesson and your biggest loss in this business is $ 550.00, count yourself as blessed.

Charles
07-10-2006, 05:59 PM
Really, that saw could have flown through somebodies car windshield and spun that car out of control hitting a bunch of Girlscouts picking up trash on side of the road. Girls went flying through the air and landed on a bunch of nuns with their top down on their way to do missionary work. Didn't happen! Now don't you feel better?

rodfather
07-10-2006, 06:07 PM
Oh man Charles...that is a good one for sure. :laugh:

dvmcmrhp52
07-10-2006, 06:20 PM
Must've been one helluva a bump to kick a pole saw out of the back of a truck........................

Or was this saw sitting on top of a pile of debris above the truck bed???

I think we know the answer.......:hammerhead:

RSK2
07-10-2006, 06:30 PM
Must've been one helluva a bump to kick a pole saw out of the back of a truck........................

Or was this saw sitting on top of a pile of debris above the truck bed???

I think we know the answer.......:hammerhead:

i had the saw inside the bed next to the pile of debris :dizzy:

dvmcmrhp52
07-10-2006, 06:35 PM
i had the saw inside the bed next to the pile of debris :dizzy:

An expensive lesson..........one that I'm sure will be remember for some time to come.:(

jpp
07-10-2006, 08:41 PM
I look at it like, it is never a bad day when everyone can go home and start a new day the next day.

JP