PDA

View Full Version : Stander

MysticLandscape
07-10-2006, 06:36 PM
What kinda of deal is 36 inch 17 HP stander with a catcher, brand new. $5650. Good or bad?

ed2hess
07-10-2006, 09:54 PM
What kinda of deal is 36 inch 17 HP stander with a catcher, brand new. $5650. Good or bad?
Maybe if it has the rapid height adjustment....in our area people are selling the ones without the height adjuster.

MysticLandscape
07-10-2006, 10:51 PM
Maybe if it has the rapid height adjustment....in our area people are selling the ones without the height adjuster.

that is the price for one without rapid height... any more input I want to make the decision wether to buy by the tomorow before somone else gets the machine.

DLS1
07-11-2006, 06:29 AM
See if you can demo it for a week. I have heard some people have problems with their knees, ankles,etc from bouncing around on those machines. At least demo it without the cutting blades on for 30 minutes or more just riding around on some bumpy grass to see if it effects your body.

Liquidfast
07-11-2006, 06:46 AM
that is the price for one without rapid height... any more input I want to make the decision wether to buy by the tomorow before somone else gets the machine.

I am picking my stander up for $4000 (USD) brand new out the door. So no..I dont think you are getting a good deal. It is also the 36".

ThirdDay
07-11-2006, 07:05 AM
Sounds like a terrible price to me. Darn near retail.

Do yourself a favor. Buy a small Z rider instead. Much less wear and tear on your body and way less fatigue. There are some nice 34" + riders out there.

MysticLandscape
07-11-2006, 03:04 PM
Ya it sounded a little high to me, what sounds about right to you guys?

MTR
07-11-2006, 03:11 PM
Sounds like a terrible price to me. Darn near retail.

Do yourself a favor. Buy a small Z rider instead. Much less wear and tear on your body and way less fatigue. There are some nice 34" + riders out there.

Ditto that...Stander is for fun just a few months but when real accounts with big money coming in...the Z is the answer everyday, everymonth and year.
No Z no honey:weightlifter:

Liquidfast
07-11-2006, 04:29 PM
I could let you have the one I was going to buy. It will cost you $4500 which includes shipping to your door.

Again, let me know....right now its in Ohio. The ONLY reason I am apprehensive about buying it is due to getting it across the border. I have been lucky doing it with my last two purchases and dont want to try a third......The unit is a 36" stander and it is brand spanking new. You would be buying it direct from a dealer.

MysticLandscape
07-11-2006, 07:23 PM
I could let you have the one I was going to buy. It will cost you $4500 which includes shipping to your door.

Again, let me know....right now its in Ohio. The ONLY reason I am apprehensive about buying it is due to getting it across the border. I have been lucky doing it with my last two purchases and dont want to try a third......The unit is a 36" stander and it is brand spanking new. You would be buying it direct from a dealer.

If I can get it shipped here for 4500 I would do it, let me know.

Hovey's Lawn Care
07-11-2006, 09:45 PM
Doesn't sound like the dealer is giving you any breaks that's for sure.