PDA

View Full Version : Bradley 52z zero turn mower

josh2006
07-10-2006, 10:48 PM
Anyone familiar with these? I have never heard of the brand? I have found 52inch deck with 18 hp kohler command. 7 gauge steal deck. Twin 5 gallon tanks. Says list price of 5468, on sale for 2999.99. Is this a good buy? Are these reliable mowers?

Gatewayuser
07-10-2006, 11:16 PM
Chinese made (junk). Thats all I need to say.

josh2006
07-10-2006, 11:30 PM
What exactly is made in China? Kohler? The steel frame? Are you in the state of mind that everything made in china is cheap? Those so called american made vehicles (ford mustang) is made with more foreign parts then a toyota. Or is it really a piece of junk? Just want a straight answer not a its not american it sucks answer.

Gatewayuser
07-10-2006, 11:42 PM
What exactly is made in China? Kohler? The steel frame? Are you in the state of mind that everything made in china is cheap? Those so called american made vehicles (ford mustang) is made with more foreign parts then a toyota. Or is it really a piece of junk? Just want a straight answer not a its not american it sucks answer.

I gave you a straight answer its junk for real!
Kohler is a good engine though. Not everything foreign is junk but that mower is. Just stay away from it and you will be happy you did.
Spend the other 2k for a high quality mower that will give you many great years of service and a higher quality of cut. The money you will save in downtime, productivity and parts will be tremendous!
Good Luck and welcome to lawnsite!

elshauno
07-11-2006, 12:29 AM
If that mowers from Small Engine Warehouse, they throw those things together. I bought a 48 belt drive walkbehind from there. Pretty decent mower once I fixed all the parts that weren't put together right. My friend bought the same one after seeing mine and just about everything had to be adjusted. But those guys dont know commercial mowers and didn't put them together right. I just replaced the 3/4" engine mount bolts with the correct 1" ones, my engine was about to come off. Now my mower is decent and will remain my primary mower til next season when I get a nice Wright Stander Remember though belt drives are easy and cheap to fix. Hydros aren't! I would advise against buying it from there or anywhere. Not a lot of places sell them and getting parts could be a *****. Small engine Warehouse is wholesaler a good place to get parts or maybe a good deal on an engine.

ThirdDay
07-11-2006, 06:37 AM
If that mowers from Small Engine Warehouse, they throw those things together. I bought a 48 belt drive walkbehind from there. Pretty decent mower once I fixed all the parts that weren't put together right. My friend bought the same one after seeing mine and just about everything had to be adjusted. But those guys dont know commercial mowers and didn't put them together right. I just replaced the 3/4" engine mount bolts with the correct 1" ones, my engine was about to come off. Now my mower is decent and will remain my primary mower til next season when I get a nice Wright Stander Remember though belt drives are easy and cheap to fix. Hydros aren't! I would advise against buying it from there or anywhere. Not a lot of places sell them and getting parts could be a *****. Small engine Warehouse is wholesaler a good place to get parts or maybe a good deal on an engine.

Exactly right!