PDA

View Full Version : Hustler FLEX-FORK owners, let's hear your opinions

FIRESCOOBY
07-11-2006, 09:40 PM
I got a 52" Hustler Mini-Z and contemplating buying the flex forks (around $200). I ran a 60" Super-Z with the FF's today, but not enough to tell much difference.

I want to hear positive AND negative experiences. I felt like the ride was improved, but also felt a little bouncy. Might have been just not used to that mower.

Thanks in advance.

TLS
07-12-2006, 12:08 AM
I'm pretty happy with my 60" with the casters aired down to about 9psi.

The Flex-Forks will be smoother, but I'm still concerned with lean on slopes and stopping quick and leaving 3 crop circles.

AintNoFun
07-12-2006, 12:56 AM
i put them on two of our hustlers.. i rode one for a day didn't notice much other then it seems like it floated over the lawns a little better. also for some reason the bolts on top of the whole assembly wont stay tight and my guys have to keep them tight daily....

timmac
07-12-2006, 01:30 AM
I have to tighten mine all the time also. I just ordered the flex forks. I hope I like them.

DLS1
07-12-2006, 07:22 AM
but I'm still concerned with lean on slopes and stopping quick and leaving 3 crop circles.

Never thought about the quick stop. That is enough to convince me not to buy them. Just another option I don't need to make money.

tacoma200
07-12-2006, 12:04 PM
Some of these comments do not reflect the ones on the Hustler forum. The reviews are mostly positive. Maybe a little learning curve when making quick moves or turns.