PDA

View Full Version : Exmark striper for sale

hickslawns
07-11-2006, 10:33 PM
I have an Exmark striping kit for sale. Not sure if it is all there or not, but i can send pictures. I think it is the 50 inch deck or so. I can measure if needed. I have no use for it, it was left in my rental when the guy was evicted, so I am just trying to cover some of my lost income. The thing looks like new, and wasn't mounted on the mower, so must not have been used much.

Signature Landscaping1
07-12-2006, 12:12 AM
Can you post pictures or email me some pictures. If you could please measure the roller it would be great. Whats the price your asking?

CutApproved
07-12-2006, 04:28 PM
I would like to see some pics too and what your asking for it

hickslawns
07-13-2006, 02:00 AM
I will get some pics and a definate measurement soon. New camera, so I haven't sat down to download pics yet. Might take me a minute to figure out. Or 3 hours. I run equipment better than I run a computer. lol My local dealer said these sell for just under $300. I am trying to recoup my losses from my deadbeat renter. I don't know what a fair price used on these things might be. I obviously want to get as much as I can. Make me some offers. Keep in mind it is long, and reasonably heavy, so shipping might cost a bit. I am not sure if you will need any brackets for your deck or not. THere are some brackets with built in bearings on the end of the roller. Other than that, I don't know much about it. Never needed one on my Dixie Choppers.

hickslawns
07-14-2006, 02:06 AM
I have pics, but need e-mail addresses to send them. I can't figure out how to add them, and quite frankly dont want to waste anymore time trying. Thanks.

CutApproved
07-14-2006, 11:28 AM

mcwlandscaping
07-14-2006, 11:41 PM
if you send them to me i can post them for you, apparently you still cant post up your email addy on here still, but, im not interested in buying the roller but will happily post the pics of for you. hopefully this is ok to put my email up for. or, you can click up on the red "Y" in the upper right hand corner of my post box if my email addy gets deleted from this post

thanks
mike

hickslawns
07-24-2006, 12:35 AM
I have pictures I can e-mail of this striper, just can't post them and MCW must not have gotten my e-mail or wasn't able to post either. I can't believe nobody is in need of one of these. $150 plus shipping. This is nearly half price. If no response by the end of the week it is off to ebay. Just trying to help out the guys on lawnsite first. Thanks.

kootoomootoo
07-24-2006, 10:21 PM
post the friggin correct size.

hickslawns
07-26-2006, 01:47 AM
I provide property maintenance. I am not a computer guy other than tracking profits, and invoicing. If you are interested I can e-mail you some pictures. Thank you.

hickslawns
09-08-2006, 10:49 AM
NOW LISTED ON EBAY!!!!
You can find this, hickslawns is my user name on ebay. You can look it up thru my name or search for exmark roller. THanks