PDA

View Full Version : i hate people

dcgreenspro
07-12-2006, 02:04 AM
Laid twenty pallets of sod yesterday. The sod had to be laid on either side of a drainage ditch, so it made things a little difficult. Sod didn't get there until 2:30. all i had was a helper. we were laying about three an hour until the sod started falling apart..then it was all cut uneven. took us two hours to lay three more. with twelve pallets left and it being 6:30 called in my older brother (HOSS) and my dad (DAD). by 8:30 we had 2 left. Then the owner wanted the drainage ditch sodded :nono: and of course nothing lined up so i was out all day piecing in the rest of the sod. Then, the owner didn't make it back to pay the remaining balance:angry: came home and unloaded the mountain of scraps from the trailer and started mowing my own lawn(hay field) during which my neighbor got my attention. She informed me that because i keep the grass so long, the mosquitoes are getting bigger and the long grass i have also attracts snakes-as a side note, my neighbor walks her dog and lets it pee on my fence. Her backyard is made up of an acre of dead and downed trees-but my ten ft of long grass is too blame.

it took everything i had not to laugh in her face. I resumed cutting only to break a belt on my 80 hour old deere. called it a day and went inside only to find that the wife had eaten all the pizza:cry:

next week it's somebody else's turn

CutInEdge Lawn Care
07-12-2006, 03:06 AM
Laid twenty pallets of sod yesterday. The sod had to be laid on either side of a drainage ditch, so it made things a little difficult. Sod didn't get there until 2:30. all i had was a helper. we were laying about three an hour until the sod started falling apart..then it was all cut uneven. took us two hours to lay three more. with twelve pallets left and it being 6:30 called in my older brother (HOSS) and my dad (DAD). by 8:30 we had 2 left. Then the owner wanted the drainage ditch sodded :nono: and of course nothing lined up so i was out all day piecing in the rest of the sod. Then, the owner didn't make it back to pay the remaining balance:angry: came home and unloaded the mountain of scraps from the trailer and started mowing my own lawn(hay field) during which my neighbor got my attention. She informed me that because i keep the grass so long, the mosquitoes are getting bigger and the long grass i have also attracts snakes-as a side note, my neighbor walks her dog and lets it pee on my fence. Her backyard is made up of an acre of dead and downed trees-but my ten ft of long grass is too blame.

it took everything i had not to laugh in her face. I resumed cutting only to break a belt on my 80 hour old deere. called it a day and went inside only to find that the wife had eaten all the pizza:cry:

next week it's somebody else's turn

Well turn that wife upside down and eat the pizza from the other end!!!

WHAT??????????