PDA

View Full Version : Tested the Force today!

BSDeality
07-12-2006, 03:19 PM
Stopped in to see my dealer this morning while it was drizzling. I had pushed him back in the early spring to pick up the Force line and he had never heard of it. I showed him the website and said he'd look into it. Well, he got his hands on two the other day so I had to go check them out.

I tested the 1300 (13hp Honda) and that thing is a monster! :weightlifter: At idle its almost as powerful as the echo BP750! You could easily take someones footing out from under them if you pointed the nozzle at their feet when it revs up.

Its very well balanced, easy to push around, has a nice throttle cable that was very smooth in comparision to most leaf blowers. It weighed in @ 160 lbs which is 1lb lighter than my 10hp LW. The handle bars are very comfortable, in an ergonomic position. The machine was as stable or more so than my LW when it came to rolling it side to side. Physically its much larger than the LW or any other blower i've seen, but that shouldn't be much of an issue for anyone. The chute has a very wide range of motion, you could take the leaves off of the trees if you point it up before they fall. It also comes with an elbow to make it shoot straight forward like the LW's can when you flip the paddle inside the shoot. All in all I can't wait to try it this fall in the leaves. The price was $1499 for the 13hp Honda which I thought was very reasonable considering my 10hp LW was 1100 about 3 years ago

mulcahy mowing
07-12-2006, 03:31 PM
not to bad!!! just called my dealer "whats a force blower?" so i guess i have to wait. thats a great price!!

david shumaker
07-12-2006, 07:17 PM
"Force Blower" is manufactured by Billy Goat. See details at www.billygoat.com

lawnmaniac883
07-12-2006, 07:46 PM
They are big arent they? Might just have to get my hands on one to play around in parking lots and such, :laugh: could you imagine how much dust one of those puppies could put out???