PDA

View Full Version : Need contact info for Wal-Mart

ATVracer
07-12-2006, 06:32 PM
If anyone has recently entered into an agreement with servicing a Wal-Mart, how did you go about it? I contacted their corporate HQ via email and they told me I had to submit a supplier questionaire, which I just finished. The questionaire was based more for someone who is supplying products rather than a service. So I am wondering who you are in contact with for their lawncare. Is it the local store manager? How do you submit invoices...etc. Any help would be appreciated as a new Supercenter is halfway completed here. Thanks!

LindblomRJ
07-12-2006, 07:01 PM
They sent us a deal in the mail to fill out and submit, our service wasn't anything to do with grounds keeping though.

I think your best bet is start with the store manager, or district manager and they should point you in the right direction.

all ferris
07-12-2006, 07:14 PM
Why on earth would you want to cut grass for wal-mart.
Can you say "roll back the prices"?:hammerhead:

ATVracer
07-12-2006, 09:18 PM
Why on earth would you want to cut grass for wal-mart.
Can you say "roll back the prices"?:hammerhead:

1. I need more clients

2. There is a price for everything, and if it's not my price then I won't do it.

3. I live in a town of 11K people, 8 k of those probably go to Wal-Mart daily for something since there is virtually no other one stop shop in town. This will give me a lot of visibility/name recognition and potentially more jobs.

4. see # 1.

BTW-WalMart no longer mails out packets for service providers. It has to be done online.

meets1
07-12-2006, 09:52 PM
Speak to the store manager. First place to start. We service one Walmart and there ok to work for. I have 6 other crews that also are in the lawn care biz but we get the job cuz we do a good job - charge MY rates and they don't complain. Although in the last 2 years, there have been 3 new managers.