PDA

View Full Version : Filed Test a Dethatcher

TurfEditor
07-13-2006, 10:28 AM
Hi Guys -

David here -- Exec. Editor at Turf and Jim's assistant . . .

Mackissic has a new, walk behind dethatcher they'd like to have field tested.

It's called The Rolleez Dethatcher, and it features nylon tines -- looks pretty cool. Check 'em out at www.mackissic.com.

I'm looking for someone in the Philidelphia area for this field test. Mackissic gets you the gear, you use the dethatcher for a few months, take a few pictures and write telling us how it worked, what you liked, what you didn't like, etc. At the end, you rewturn the gear, or cut a deal with them if you want to keep it. You don't have to be a pro writer to do it. As long as you can put sentences together, I have a room full of editors who will make you sound like a genius.

Anyone interested, let me know.

David G. Cassidy
Exec. Editor

BUCKEYE MOWING
07-13-2006, 10:46 AM
I would love to test it here in the midwest for you !!

jazak
07-13-2006, 11:03 AM
How about in NJ? I'll take it for a couple of months. *newusflag*

TriCountyLawn
07-13-2006, 12:33 PM
Northern Indiana could use a feild test ...lol

J&R Landscaping
07-14-2006, 10:54 PM
I'm in Bucks County. PM me with details if you want. I'm only landscaping part-time at the moment but I am in the market for a dethacter and an aerator.

Thanks

rodfather
07-16-2006, 10:29 PM
Hi Guys -

David here -- Exec. Editor at Turf and Jim's assistant . . .

Mackissic has a new, walk behind dethatcher they'd like to have field tested.

It's called The Rolleez Dethatcher, and it features nylon tines -- looks pretty cool. Check 'em out at www.mackissic.com.

I'm looking for someone in the Philidelphia area for this field test. Mackissic gets you the gear, you use the dethatcher for a few months, take a few pictures and write telling us how it worked, what you liked, what you didn't like, etc. At the end, you rewturn the gear, or cut a deal with them if you want to keep it. You don't have to be a pro writer to do it. As long as you can put sentences together, I have a room full of editors who will make you sound like a genius.

Anyone interested, let me know.

David G. Cassidy
Exec. Editor

David

I say give Joe at J&R a shot...if not, I will run it through its paces.

TurfEditor
07-20-2006, 12:24 PM
Thanks guys.

Joe . . . give me a call and we'll set you up.

David C.

machsixer
07-25-2006, 09:33 PM
I'll test this for you. Please give me a call or email at 608-220-1724 or info@mikeandtheboyslawncare.com

boxsky
07-26-2006, 12:10 AM
I'm in the Allentown Area of PA, About 50 miles north of Philly. Call me at 610.349.5682 or email me at TheLawnShark@rcn.com

Don

DLCS
07-29-2006, 04:23 PM
How can you field test a dethatcher this time of the year? Spring is the time to do a field test for a dethatcher at least on cool season grasses.:dizzy:

BigRedTruck
03-06-2007, 10:49 PM
I live in South Jersey, by AC. 45 mins from Philly. I would love to test the dethatcher. Let me know the availability.

P. Collesano

EJD Lawnpride
03-07-2007, 10:18 PM
I will be more than happy to test the dethatcher out. I was as golf course supt. for 6 yrs., Iwould love to try a new type out.
Eric

TurfEditor
03-08-2007, 12:40 PM
Hey guys -

read ALL of the thread.

This was announced last JULY, and was assigned then.

DC