View Full Version : name of little thingy???

07-16-2006, 10:18 AM
Can you tell me what the machine name is for the thing that you run over the pavers to pack them down tight after laying them? You can also use it to pack the pavement.

07-16-2006, 10:20 AM
just a hunch

07-16-2006, 10:21 AM
just a hunch

vibratory plate compactor

That'd be the "thingy"

07-16-2006, 11:36 AM
Wakka Packer!

Travel'n Trees
07-16-2006, 04:09 PM
Just bought one and jumping jack with a spare leg for $200 last week.

07-16-2006, 05:50 PM
where did you get one that cheap? Rental store, or stolen?

Travel'n Trees
07-17-2006, 02:39 AM
A rental store, they repaired them one was a tune up and the other was ran without oil so they put a new motor on it. The owners never came back to pick them up. They don't sell them afterwards, so a relative who runs it got them. I asked him where to get some cheap, he said come to my house, I got some I don't really need. But he wants a deal on a tree he maintains my tree spades too.

07-17-2006, 03:54 PM
I'd be willing to buy one of the extras if you would be willing to sell.

Travel'n Trees
07-17-2006, 09:40 PM
He doesn't have any now, he does have a portable power washer on a trailer and a sweeper.