PDA

View Full Version : Got a hot deal for someone....!!!!!!

greenngrow
07-16-2006, 10:38 AM
Hey guys I haven't been on here in quite sometime.

I have got 2 trucks, plows, and salt boxes for sell.

The first on is a 1995 Ford 1 ton 4X4 Power stroke diesel with a 8 foot Crysteel dump bed, with fold down sides. I put the dump bed on this truck 4 years ago. It has a 8 foot Meyers plow that is has seen three seasons. I bought it and the salt box brand new in 2004. Real nice unit.

The dump truck has two tool boxes mounted to the frame. This is a great truck and will do the job.... ( I also have a Lesco Leaf vac unit that mounts to the receiver and have the plywood box for the leaf box that fits the dump bed like a glove.This unit is less than one year old. only used once.....NO JOKING.

This truck and plow I am asking $12,000.00 for The Leaf vac and plywood box I am asking $2800.00.

The other truck is a 1989 1 ton truck with a flatbed NO dump 460 gas.
The plow unit is a older Meyer unit. An it comes with a Lesco salt box.

This would make a person a great backup unit. I am asking $4000.00 but I can wiggle a little on this.

I don't have pictures at the present time. But if you are interested pm me or get my attention....by email.

Winter will be here soon enough....

Wanted to offer to you guys before it goes to Ebay

They are located in Stanford KY. It is about 45 miles South of Lexington.

I will have pics and mileage in these two trucks next weekend.

I also have a 93 GMC cab over ( use to be a Chem lawn truck) I have put a 12 foot flat on it. Real good truck $7500.00 for it.

gocards
07-19-2006, 11:51 AM
Whenever you get some pictures, please let me know

Thanks!

Team-Green L&L
07-19-2006, 12:16 PM
Hey guys I haven't been on here in quite sometime.

I have got 2 trucks, plows, and salt boxes for sell.

The first on is a 1995 Ford 1 ton 4X4 Power stroke diesel with a 8 foot Crysteel dump bed, with fold down sides. I put the dump bed on this truck 4 years ago. It has a 8 foot Meyers plow that is has seen three seasons. I bought it and the salt box brand new in 2004. Real nice unit.

The dump truck has two tool boxes mounted to the frame. This is a great truck and will do the job.... ( I also have a Lesco Leaf vac unit that mounts to the receiver and have the plywood box for the leaf box that fits the dump bed like a glove.This unit is less than one year old. only used once.....NO JOKING.

This truck and plow I am asking $12,000.00 for The Leaf vac and plywood box I am asking $2800.00.

The other truck is a 1989 1 ton truck with a flatbed NO dump 460 gas.
The plow unit is a older Meyer unit. An it comes with a Lesco salt box.

This would make a person a great backup unit. I am asking $4000.00 but I can wiggle a little on this.

I don't have pictures at the present time. But if you are interested pm me or get my attention....by email.

Winter will be here soon enough....

Wanted to offer to you guys before it goes to Ebay

They are located in Stanford KY. It is about 45 miles South of Lexington.

I will have pics and mileage in these two trucks next weekend.

I also have a 93 GMC cab over ( use to be a Chem lawn truck) I have put a 12 foot flat on it. Real good truck $7500.00 for it.

Please email me pics when they're available. I can come to you if needed.