PDA

View Full Version : This really sucks azz!

KINGjosh
07-17-2006, 03:01 AM
Can anyone tell me why a hydro pump would go out with only 200 hours on the dam mower?

I go to crank it up and it runs for about 2 minutes then the left pump starts vibrating like hell and smoking! So I take it to my dealer right away and they say its the pump, its fried. Why, with only 200 hours, oil level was good. And the wosrt part of it all is it just got out of the warranty period about 6 months ago.

This really sucks, cause I'm behind like crazy from the rain last week now this past week my main mower goes out. I really don't even want to use my back up mower but oh well, I guess Its gonna be what it is.

How many hours does the average pump last?

Lawn Masters
07-17-2006, 03:34 AM
Usually they should last around 1-2000 hours, more or less. but sometimes you just get a bad pump in the batch, sh-- happens though.

KINGjosh
07-17-2006, 05:56 PM
woo hooo! They called me up today to tell me it is still under warranty!:clapping: :dancing: There is a god up there:rolleyes:

AAELI
07-17-2006, 06:09 PM
woo hooo! They called me up today to tell me it is still under warranty!:clapping: :dancing: There is a god up there:rolleyes:

Now go and kiss the dealer quick!!!:dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

It is amazing what one little word can do for your day..WARRANTY!

Or is that two words.. Good Dealer!

I am glad for you, quit :cry: and get back to work. :waving: