PDA

View Full Version : 1975 John Deere 100 w/parts tractor

Smalltimer1
07-19-2006, 08:44 AM
I have decided to sell my 1975 John Deere 100 lawn tractor due to not having the time to give it the attention it needs. It has an 8hp Briggs and a 3 speed manual transmission. It runs and drives, but the engine wants to overspeed if it is anything above an idle. The body is in good shape with only minor fading and small areas of surface rust (dime sized). The hood is in great shape just is missing the decals. The 34" deck looks to be useable, but does have significantly more rust and fading than the body. The seat is in excellent condition. I have extra belts (new) for it.

The parts tractor is partially disassembled but still has about 65% of the engine intact and the transmission is good. According to the PO, it needed a valve job. The body is not in as good of shape as the other one is. The hood is not useable due to the mounts/hinges being broken off. The 34" deck is complete and looks to have less rust than the other one.

Both tractors have the original rear tires which have good tread and hold air.

I'm asking $400 for both but I am open to reasonable offers. Thanks.

I won't be able to take pictures of them until next week sometime.

Jd100
01-12-2014, 06:49 PM
Hello, I'm looking for a set of side panels for a john deere 100. I desperately need a set to complete my restoration. If you can help me please let me know I am willing to buy.