PDA

View Full Version : Pet Damage

DodgeTruckMan731
07-20-2006, 11:56 PM
Hey, does anybody know what i can do for pet damage, i just cant seem to get my dog to do his business anwhere else but this area and its been really taking a toll on the lawn there, ive replaced it several times already, and im sick or replacing it.

NattyLawn
07-21-2006, 05:57 AM
These dog treats are all natural and supposed to alleviate the burn. I have some on the way to help me out with my 2 females.

http://www.pup-n-stuff.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category=240

lawnchick17
07-21-2006, 06:14 AM
Put the dogs on Muenster Natural dog food, drench the area with compost tea, or something similar ( Medina Plus,) anything with major microbial activity, making your own compost tea would be the best for the lawn. I have heard of folks using zeolite for the absorbing qualities, so kitty litter may help to nuetralize the ammonia as well.

DodgeTruckMan731
07-21-2006, 11:42 AM
Thanks alot for the info.

Neil M
08-25-2006, 09:31 PM
Try a tblspoon of tomato juice ine the dogs food. That should nuetralize the pee. I use it and it seems to work, I have two females and they use to burn the lawn, not any more.

Prolawnservice
08-26-2006, 08:28 PM
brewers yeast w/garlic, It will keep the fles and ticks off too:clapping:

dishboy
09-12-2006, 11:58 PM
Hey, does anybody know what i can do for pet damage, i just cant seem to get my dog to do his business anwhere else but this area and its been really taking a toll on the lawn there, ive replaced it several times already, and im sick or replacing it.

Granular suger will do the trick. Builds up the microbe herd real fast and speeds recovery right along. The sooner you treat the spot the better.