PDA

View Full Version : 2003 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer w/ Navigation - Boston MA - $18,500 OBRO

Emerscape
07-21-2006, 06:17 PM
2003 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer
5.4 Liter V8, Auto transmission, 61k miles,
Power windows, power locks, moonroof, air ride suspension!!!, third row power fold up seats, rear parking sensors, premium sound with in-dash cd player with NAVIGATION!!! 6cd changer in arm rest, power rear window vents. There is a small dent and scrape in the rear bumper on the driver side but cosmetically the vehicle is in great condition.

This is an awesome SUV and has treated us well. Clean car fax, can provide VIN and further information on request. We absolutely love this expedition and wouldn't be selling it if it werent for the fact that we just moved back to the city from the country. Rear parking sensors make parallel parking a breez and the navigation system is great for last minute trip changes.

We bought the Expedition with an aftermarket extended warrenty, which covers the vehicle including electronics up to 100k miles. I will pull out the paperwork this weekend so that I can provide a little more information regarding the warranty.

We are asking $18500 or best reasonable offer. Please feel free to call my cell at (781) 351-1506. Please make sure to leave a clear message with your name and telephone and the best times to reach you. Due to my work schedule I am very busy so don't be offended if I don't get back to you right away. Feel free to email!!!

I'll get the pictures up as soon as I can re-size them. In the meantime feel free to email and I will send them to you.

Emerscape
07-21-2006, 06:21 PM
moderator: sorry I forgot that I couldnt put my email address in there. can you take it out so the thread doesn't get deleted. Thanks !!!!!

Emerscape
10-04-2006, 10:33 AM
price is at $16,500. Pictures can be found on craigslist under massachusetts - cars/trucks for sale search for expedition