PDA

View Full Version : CT: Build-a-Pondless - September 26th

BSDeality
07-22-2006, 03:13 PM
I am hosting a Build-a-Pondless seminar for contractors only on September 26th with my supplier Cooper's out of Danbury, CT. The class will be a 1day hands-on project in Ridgefield, CT. The class is $99 per person. Contact me for more information.

THEGOLDPRO
07-22-2006, 03:31 PM
what type os stuff we be going on here???

BSDeality
07-22-2006, 03:52 PM
It will be a start-to-finish build class. We will do all labor required for a waterfall feature. These are great for a commercial setting or a residential account worried about the liabilities of a pond if there are small children around.

Here is the blurb about it on Cooper's website:
This seminar is designed especially for the installer who wants to learn the ins-and-outs of the Pondless Waterfall System utilizing the Snorkle Vault & Centipede Module. This type of water feature is excellent for Commercial establishments where the sound of water is southing (Restaurants & Funeral Homes). Also for homes with small children and owners that travel frequently and want an almost maintenance free water feature.

THEGOLDPRO
07-23-2006, 08:20 PM
sounds like a good class, im interested ill talk to my brother see if he wants to go, ill let you know.

BSDeality
08-15-2006, 08:37 AM
Bumpin' For Mid-August. Space is still available.

BSDeality
09-03-2006, 10:35 PM
Bump For September. AFAIK space is still available, I have more information on the system we will be designing and installing too now.

BSDeality
09-11-2006, 09:36 AM
back to the top.