PDA

View Full Version : Screeding?........

jdsnowremoval
07-23-2006, 12:22 PM
Hey guys im doing some research into some new tools for screeding anything in particular anyone would reccomend, we currantly use the regulard pipes and on your knees screeding method but i was looking into the ones that eighther extend or the ones where you stand up and pull the sand so your not on your knees, anyone else use these befour and if so how do they work.

Thanks

Henry
07-23-2006, 07:51 PM
The sand pull pro from Probst is one of the best tools I ever bought. A little pricey but worth every penny.

jdsnowremoval
07-23-2006, 08:06 PM
The sand pull pro from Probst is one of the best tools I ever bought. A little pricey but worth every penny.

Thats what i was looking at buying, i was looking at the one with extentions so i can get as big as wide as 10' in one pass ive yet to get a price quote.... Do you happen to know how much they go for? and also how does the setup work for you.... im use to the regular screeding and how it works but with with this i was wondering how it works with the handle and screeding standing up... Thanks

Henry
07-23-2006, 08:21 PM
I bought the 5 footer for about $550 back in '04. The one you want is around $1000. You can't beat screeding while standing. It goes much faster.

jdsnowremoval
07-23-2006, 08:37 PM
I bought the 5 footer for about $550 back in '04. The one you want is around $1000. You can't beat screeding while standing. It goes much faster.

Awsome Thank You