PDA

View Full Version : Linex Bedliner

Mike33
07-25-2006, 09:54 PM
I just had a linex bedliner sprayed in my new F-350. I have a thread on my new truck im sure most are aware. I was very impressed with the linex job. It is a 6' bed and cost me 475.00. Any comments on linex/
Mike

PerennialSuccess
07-25-2006, 11:19 PM
I have Line-X on my Ranger. Had Rhino on my last Ranger. Line-X is FAR superior. All you get with Rhino is the name. Doesn't even come close to the durability of Line-X. Anyone that has had both will tell you the same. Cost me $400 on my Ranger 6' bed over the rails, obviously not as wide or tall as the 350 bed.

TWUllc
07-25-2006, 11:27 PM
Nothing beats Line-X, and COMPLETELY worth the money.

Scag48
07-26-2006, 12:37 AM
We had LineX on one of our pickups. Started to chip and large chunks would break off usually when shovelling material out of the bed. IMO, not worth the money, but you gotta put something down.

Mowingman
07-26-2006, 12:53 AM
I have had LineX put in 5 trucks. It is the best bedliner product by far. Of course, the quality is directly related to the skill of the shop that sprays it for you. If the prep work is not done right, it will come loose. I have used 3 different shops for my LineX, and all did a great job. It is more rubbery than other brands, so it holds stuff in place better. It also does not fad much. Every black, Rino liner I have seen, faded to an ugly flat gray in about 6 months. The LineX stays a nice dark black for years, even in our hot Texas sun.