PDA

View Full Version : Hustler Hog For Sale

cajuncutter
07-29-2006, 12:56 PM
I have a 48 inch Hustler Hog with a 23hp Kawasaki for sale. It only has 89 hours on it. I originally purchased the Hog to convert it to a Shortcut in the event that my current ShortCut dies on me. I am now considering a Super Z rather than continue with the ShortCut. I would like to get $5500 for the Hog but will consider any reasonable offers. I am willing to travel up to 100 miles from Shreveport Louisiana. I really hate to get rid of this thing. It just doesn't make any money sitting here but it is a nice tool to have when you need it. The rear tires have been replaced. The original tires came filled with a gel like substance. Last year the heat was horrible here and it softened my tires to the point that they tore open. I had the new tires solid filled. You can literally drive this thing till the tread wears off and keep going. The tires are in new condition. You can do a search on my user name and find threads that contain pictures of the Hog. If you have any questions or want more pictures please PM me.
Caj.