PDA

View Full Version : in search of some type of old used golf cart and/or tractor cab

mcwlandscaping
07-31-2006, 07:53 PM
doesn't have to work and doesn't have to look pretty. It is for a play my sister is in and this is part of the set apparently and i was asked if i could ask around for something like this that would work. If you just have an old cab it is going to be mounted on some wheels and is in some part where it is rolled in and an angry mob or something like that goes after it. Same thing with the golf cart. For some reason they don't want to use an old riding mower but w/e that's their choice. If anyone has something like this for sale relativily cheap or if theyve got something like this that has been sitting around for awhile, ide appreciate it if you could let me know.

thanks
mike

PM or call cell at 603-557-4667

FearThisDeere
07-31-2006, 10:40 PM
Try calling some local gold courses. They usually just throw all kinds of crap in the woods. My friend works at one down here and I could get you basically whatever you need for free, but you would have to make the journey down here, so i don't know if it would be wirth it. Up to you tho.

mcwlandscaping
08-01-2006, 12:15 PM
Try calling some local gold courses. They usually just throw all kinds of crap in the woods. My friend works at one down here and I could get you basically whatever you need for free, but you would have to make the journey down here, so i don't know if it would be wirth it. Up to you tho.
please check youir PMs, you rock!!

FearThisDeere
08-01-2006, 06:40 PM
Got the PM. I'll give him a call at work tomorrow and see if he has anything.

mcwlandscaping
08-01-2006, 10:02 PM
Got the PM. I'll give him a call at work tomorrow and see if he has anything.
Dude, thanks so much, all the cast and crew will really appreciate it and theyll maybe stop asking me for it!!lol, thanks so much

FearThisDeere
08-02-2006, 11:46 AM
I left him a message, just waiting to see what he has.

mcwlandscaping
08-02-2006, 11:26 PM
thank you so so much!!!

FearThisDeere
08-03-2006, 11:04 AM
Hey Mike, got a call back this morning and he said that they had nothing that would work for you as of right now. He said to try your local golf courses and people who do work on motorcycles/ quads/ ATVS as they usually have tons of small engine toys that come through. I'll keep my eye out around here for ya. Good luck!:waving:

mcwlandscaping
08-03-2006, 02:27 PM
Thanks so much for checking for me, i really appreciate it!!

FearThisDeere
08-03-2006, 04:51 PM
Hey no problem, glad I could atleast try to help you out.