PDA

View Full Version : New Trailer---ARRIVED

Tharrell
08-01-2006, 07:29 PM
Picked up my new trailer this afternoon.
I took one pic with the guy who built it. His name is Anthony and he works for Tesh and Sons in Lexington, NC.
It's so hot and I'm so far behind, more pics will have to wait.
It's very sweet though!!!:cool2:

Tharrell
08-01-2006, 07:31 PM
Dang!
I'm so tired I forgot to include the pic.

sheshovel
08-01-2006, 07:34 PM
Very cool! Very bright! Congrats on your new trailer.

ed2hess
08-01-2006, 09:48 PM
Nice....you ought to have him build you a trimmer rack and box for blowers and hedge trimmers. That tongue is long.

DodgeTruckMan731
08-01-2006, 10:19 PM
Nice....you ought to have him build you a trimmer rack and box for blowers and hedge trimmers. That tongue is long.

Ive never seen a tongue that long

mcwlandscaping
08-01-2006, 10:24 PM
that is awsome, i love it!!! if you don't mind sharing...what did you pay for it?? i really like it

Fordsuvparts
08-01-2006, 10:34 PM
I didn't Know you could have a tongue that was too long.

BSDeality
08-02-2006, 01:42 AM
I like the sidegate with the leaf spring assist! is that a 5' ramp on the side? I wish my sidegate was a little taller since I find its a tough angle to get the mower or small equipment over when the truck is empty. I like the dovetail too, it'll certainly help with a Z but its not soo big that you loose floor space. nice!

Tharrell
08-02-2006, 05:46 AM
Most of you know, until you own a trailer you don't REALLY know what you want or need. Well, I ordered this one exactly like I wanted it.
Btw, a long tongue is just a tool!
Here's a funny for you.
I was using my 36 wb on his 5 x 8 trailer while mine was being built. When I went to load the wb on the new trailer, my sweaty right hand slipped off the handle and I ran into the side gate! I was gonna crawl underneath and put the first scratch on it, guess I won't have to do that!
I've got a ton of racks to install and still have work to get done. I'll post more pics asap. Tony

DADDY D
08-02-2006, 08:39 AM
Tony the trailer was well worth the wait no doubt what happened to the camo i was looking foward to not seeing it!ha ha just kidding looks like a great trailer,:waving: