PDA

View Full Version : New Pickup/ quick fleet pictures

Jamesgateslandscaping
08-02-2006, 12:10 PM
Heres my new baby and some good ol' loving she did to the road:weightlifter:

Jamesgateslandscaping
08-02-2006, 12:13 PM
Here are some quick pictures of the trucks and some trailers, I still need to find a place that I can fit everything and take a big picture of EVERYTHING!:usflag:
Mowing crew runs the red chevy with enclosed trailer, scag mowers and redmax handhelds. Construction runs the 1 ton and GMC pickups with dump trailer, equipment trailer, tractor and sometimes the enclosed when plants are being picked up (we mow 3 days a week, maintenance other days).
Lets hear your opinions guys!:clapping:
James

Team-Green L&L
08-02-2006, 12:19 PM
Here are some quick pictures of the trucks and some trailers, I still need to find a place that I can fit everything and take a big picture of EVERYTHING!:usflag:
Mowing crew runs the red chevy with enclosed trailer, scag mowers and redmax handhelds. Construction runs the 1 ton and GMC pickups with dump trailer, equipment trailer, tractor and sometimes the enclosed when plants are being picked up (we mow 3 days a week, maintenance other days).
Lets hear your opinions guys!:clapping:
James

Nice stuff buddy. We only run 4 trucks. 2 at any 1 given time. Your stuff is a sharp though. Are all the notes paid for, but the new one? That's my problem. I can't seem to fork out the cash for, yet, more equipmemt.

jazak
08-02-2006, 12:36 PM
Nice stuff. With your other 2500 that you want to get rid of couldn't you get rid of the red truck and replace it with thta 05 gas 2500? Just a thought. Real nice stuff though. :clapping: :clapping:

BTW get some pics of inside the trailer.

N&CLandscaping
08-02-2006, 12:44 PM
Nice trucks I was thinking the same thing replace the old with the new

Team-Green L&L
08-02-2006, 12:47 PM
I wish I were a truck salesman. You guys like debt huh?

Jamesgateslandscaping
08-02-2006, 01:50 PM
Debt sucks but having the right equipment generate a lot of revenue, gets your noticed and gets you even more business. I would love to replace the red truck with the 05 but I wanna get rid of a payment, its also to nice of truck to run for mowing, and the red truck is also paid for...all it does is make me money. Loans are out on the 2 06 GMC's and the tractor. One will be paid off this winter (after I get to the 6 month mark so I get a positive credit on my report. I will get pics of the inside of the trailer except it is VERY cramped, I hope to upgrade to a 20' next year with another 1ton pickup or dump as we are getting more commercial props. We usually have 3-4 trucks out every day on 2-3 seperate jobs and we work about 12 hour days 5-6 days a week, except today cause its too hot...:hammerhead: :cry: :dizzy:
I love the comments guys, keep em' coming. Ill post updated pics of the dump truck and trailer as I have put lettering on both and put my LED lights on my dump:usflag:
James

Tim Wright
08-02-2006, 02:29 PM
Very Nice.

Do the GMC's pull your New Holland tractors ok?

Tim

Jamesgateslandscaping
08-02-2006, 02:44 PM
the dump truck pulls no problem, the 05 Gasser does very well but not as easily as the dump. I havnt tried pulling much with the 06 Sierra pickup yet, need to put the brake controller in still.
James

Fordsuvparts
08-02-2006, 03:39 PM
What Model New hollands Do you have.

jazak
08-02-2006, 03:43 PM
What attachments are you running on the NH?

Jamesgateslandscaping
08-02-2006, 04:10 PM
Right now its just a TC35DA, hoping to get an excavator, either kubota or NH next year. Right now, I have forks, brush hog and rear rake. Hoping to get a front plow and or rear plow for the winter and maybe a high capacity bucket for snow removal. Im toying around with the idea of a power rake in the next year or 2 but dont know if Id want one on the tractor or on a skid. I will be running a skid steer one towards the end of the month with a install we are doing (30ksqft of new lawn.)
James

qualitylawnmanagement
08-02-2006, 05:19 PM
Sweet fleet James! But one question for you, how much are your monthly payments for the 3 new trucks total. I hope to have a fleet just like yours, I should have 3 contracts signed this winter for next season that will bring each 15K for next season just for lawn maintenance. What is your mpg with the dump truck and the enclosed trailer with the lawn equipment inside? Thanks mike.

lawncare18
08-02-2006, 08:53 PM
Nice!!!!!!!!!!!! Must be keeping very busy.. just keeping up mowing this summer has got to keep you working late into the evening... lets see the mowers and inside of your trailer!!!!

DBL
08-02-2006, 10:37 PM
ive always loved the gmc look maby thatll be my next truck if i cant get a better deal on a dodge

J&R Landscaping
08-02-2006, 11:17 PM
I just took an F350 reg cab out on a test drive last night. I didn't like it all that much. I took a GMC 2500hd out about an hour later and it was alot more comfortable to drive. Also, the 6.0 had some power, a little more than the ford 5.4.

James,
You must be doing something right to have a fleet like that! Best of Luck! I totally envy your fleet and hope to be as succesful as you really soon!!!!

Jamesgateslandscaping
08-03-2006, 12:21 AM
Quick pick of a job that we were working on in June. I will post a job pic. forum shortly. (Helper is pictured)
James

Tim Wright
08-06-2006, 09:57 AM
Right now its just a TC35DA, hoping to get an excavator, either kubota or NH next year. Right now, I have forks, brush hog and rear rake. Hoping to get a front plow and or rear plow for the winter and maybe a high capacity bucket for snow removal. Im toying around with the idea of a power rake in the next year or 2 but dont know if Id want one on the tractor or on a skid. I will be running a skid steer one towards the end of the month with a install we are doing (30ksqft of new lawn.)
James

James,

If you are going to use the TC35DA for snow removal, are you going to buy the enclosed cab for it? Its over $5k.

Tim

Jamesgateslandscaping
08-07-2006, 12:47 AM
Enclosed cab? HAHAHAHAHA! NO WAY! I dont mind/dont mind paying a guy a couple extra bucks to sit out in the snow, thats how I started anyways:hammerhead: :dizzy:. Id only use it in dier needs also because I will have 3 trucks out with plows this year anyways.
James

lawncare18
08-07-2006, 04:37 PM
Still wana see some pics of your hydroseeder and scags... I love scag mowers!!!!