PDA

View Full Version : Selling Hustler Super Z

D and H Seasonal Services
08-02-2006, 07:52 PM
I am looking to sell my 2006 Hustler Super-Z. It has the 28 hp efi / 66" XR-7 deck. It only has about 45 hours of run time on it. It also comes with the Bac-vac system and a spare set of fusion blades. I paid $14,000 for the set. I would like to know what you guy's think I could get for it and is anyone interested. You can e-mail me at Bluerangersedge@msn.com. I am located in Phoenixville, Pa.

Thanks,
Stephen

HenryB
08-02-2006, 10:49 PM
That sounds like you paid a lot of money for that machine. I'd run it and make some money with it first. I would not pay more than$8000 for a used mower.

jtkplc
08-03-2006, 12:52 PM
I am looking to sell my 2006 Hustler Super-Z. It has the 28 hp efi / 66" XR-7 deck. It only has about 45 hours of run time on it. It also comes with the Bac-vac system and a spare set of fusion blades. I paid $14,000 for the set. I would like to know what you guy's think I could get for it and is anyone interested. You can e-mail me at Bluerangersedge@msn.com. I am located in Phoenixville, Pa.

Thanks,
Stephen

I might be interested...

Why are you selling it?

D and H Seasonal Services
08-03-2006, 07:28 PM
That sounds like you paid a lot of money for that machine. I'd run it and make some money with it first. I would not pay more than$8000 for a used mower.

And that is why you will not get it. I am not looking for responses to that effect. You sound like a dealer at a trade in price. for that little so it can be marked up for profit.