PDA

View Full Version : Echo PPT260 Pole Pruner

Lawnaholic
08-02-2006, 10:03 PM
FOR SALE: Echo PPT260 Pole Pruner. Reach of 7 ft. to 13 ft. 12" bar. Purchased last year. Low hours, in good condition. PM me or call for more info. 972-522-8551. Ask for Vic.

Patriots
08-05-2006, 10:22 PM
How much? Can you ship it?

Patriots
08-05-2006, 10:23 PM
never mind the shipping.

Lawnaholic
08-08-2006, 07:52 PM
never mind the shipping.
Hello. I was asking $500 for it. But since I won't have to go thru the trouble of packing it, hauling it to a shipper, and shipping it, I'll let it go for $450(firm) cash in hand. That should save you around $100 to $150 if buying it brand new. It was purchased May 5th of last year but I didn't use it 'till the winter time(late November). It has low usage on it. Not more than a handful of jobs was it used for(seriously!). I still have the original receipt, paperwork, manual, and maybe the box(not to sure about the box however) for proof of when I purchased it. I thought I wanted to go into tree trimming along with lawn care but found out real soon that it wasn't for me. I just contract my jobs out now. It's real clean with the exception of the normal scratches and scuffs from using it. I keep it on my Grid Iron Rack System so it's held real secure and in place. It doesn't roll around or get bumped by any of my equipment, ect. If you'd like to take a look at it feel free to email or PM me your tel. number and we can set up a day and time. Thanks.