PDA

View Full Version : Jungle Jim Trailer Mate PRO (trimmer, blower, gas rack!) $290

nherweck
08-03-2006, 02:07 AM
I NEED TO GET RID OF THIS; NEEDING THE SPARE CASH. $290 FOR THIS ENTIRE SET!!!!! I prefer LOCAL buyers, but I can deliver for a fee if needed.

If you have the money in my account by Saturday, August 5, 2006, I'll drop the price to $275+delivery!!!

Hello everyone! I purchased the June Jim Trailer Mate Pro in April of 2005 for my 6x16.5 trailer. I sold that trailer..but kept the racks for my new trailer. My new trailer has a 4.5' gate on the side that prevents me from putting the Trailer Mate onto it. I'm looking to sell it in order to purchase other racks. I paid $499 for it and hardly used it. I don't have enough equipment to fill it up. This rack holds: 3 trimmers/stick edgers, two blowers, four 5-gal gas cans (or a mix of 5-gal and 1-gal), trimmer line (on a spool), cooler, and an air tank (I put a 5-gal bucket in it to hold trash).
The site to the Trailer Mate Pro is: http://www.junglejimsap.com/trailermate.html
I'm not sure if I still have the cable for it, but that can be replaced at just about any hardware store. These racks have VERY MINIMAL rust, ONLY on the non-black parts of the rack (not sure of they're proper names), but this will NOT affect it's usefullness in ANY way.
I'm asking $375+shipping for this (or I might be able to drive this to you for a cost). Keep in mind, One set of the trimmer racks was NEVER even installed and the cooler rack was NEVER installed either. They sat in my garage until they're sold.

This set will hold up for MANY years and has served me wonderfully. I hate to see it go, but with my new trailer...I have no use for it! As I mentioned earlier...I can also drive this to you (within reasonable distance) for a small fee, as you may live in an area I've been wanting to travel to on a small trip.

I'll accept paypal, MC, Visa, AmEx, Cashiers Check, Money Order, or Cash.

bdboss
08-03-2006, 10:15 AM
Possibly interested...could you get me a cost to ship to 15001? Outside of Pittsburgh, PA.

Ben Murphy

grass_cuttin_fool
08-03-2006, 12:36 PM
Im interested also...........zip code 24557

wayne

nherweck
08-03-2006, 07:19 PM
Haven't forgotten about this...working on it!

nherweck
08-03-2006, 07:20 PM
P.S. $410+delivery for this AND the walk behind edger. $400 if paypal-d to me by Saturday!!