PDA

View Full Version : wanted: Ideas for enclosed trailer graphics

PerfiCut L&L
08-08-2006, 06:42 PM
Just picked up a 20' enclosed landscape trailer. I have a local print shop do all our printings but there lacking a bit in designs. I do a lot of my own designs and give it to them for the final touches and conversions, then printing.

For our trailer, we have everything laid out log, lettering, that sort of stuff but I wanted to ad alarge graphic to help catch peoples eyes.

I was thinking something along the line of a large green field, or lawn on the front 12'-15', the last 5 or so feet I was thinking of some sort of retaining wall, with a patio or something. The entire graphic I want to run the length of the trailer, but I want to keep the height limited to about 4'.

Just an idea. (What do you, think)

mcwlandscaping
08-08-2006, 06:49 PM
i think that would be very eyecatching and would be awsome, im assuming then youd have your company name and service info. above the graphic? Just don't make the graphics cartoon like, that will pull away from the professionalism of it. But, if it is a real looking, nice graphic, i think it would look great

Rex Mann
08-09-2006, 12:58 AM
We are taking our enclosed trailer into my "guy" tomorrow to start the
design for a trailer wrap. He told me the golden rule of mobile advertising:

"you have 2 seconds for people to capture 6 words"

It sounds like you may want to try an advertising or design person.

We are treating ours as a "rolling billboard" with the intended result to drive
traffic to our website. Once to our website, then they will see the clientele we serve, and hopefully call us. Easier to remember a good Web address then a phone number. Also, hit up your major vendors to share in the cost
of doing it.

Post pics when she's done.

Peace,

Rex

http://PaversInstalled.Com