PDA

View Full Version : 48" Exmark Metro - MD

myeager
08-09-2006, 11:03 AM
I have a 48" Exmark Metro that is nearly brand new. It has been used for home use only - not commercial, and has less than 100 hours on it, so it's not even broken in. It has the upgraded ECS handles. I bought it new 3 seasons ago from Gaithersburg Equipment.

I also have a Proslide (velky) attached, so it can pull you around. The proslide doesn't automatically retract like it should because of a broken hinge, but I've used it without problem for about two and a half seasons on my 2 acre lot.

It has been garage kept since day one. All service work has been done at Gaithersburg Equipment. I have some extra blades I'll throw in for free. A full tank of gas will also be included. This is a top notch commercial grade machine that is in great shape.

The only reason I'm selling is I have kids that are at an age where they can handle a riding mower, so I decided to switch to a riding mower so the kids can cut the grass.

I live in Gaithersburg MD, just outside of Damascus. You will need to be able to pick this up, as I have no way to deliver it.

Please call Mike at 301-503-8969 if interested.

StBalor
08-09-2006, 02:25 PM
Price and pics?

myeager
08-09-2006, 02:36 PM
I'll get some pics posted later tonight when I get home.

The price is $2,400 which includes the ECS handles, a Proslide, 6 spare blades, and a full tank of gas. I paid around $3,400 for this all of this about 2 years ago.

myeager
08-09-2006, 10:45 PM
Here are some pics...

zohhhsix
08-16-2006, 09:10 PM
Please call me at 703-930-5857. I am interested but have some questions. Thanks

Omar