PDA

View Full Version : Warranty

dtm
02-21-2001, 12:31 AM
what is the warranty that wright offers on their mower decks. My main question is how the handle cracks that appear in the deck on the 61 stander. I own two of these units and both have developed cracks on the top portion of the deck at the corner of the deck cover(spindal cover). Both have about 500 to 600 hours on them. I have had the cracks welded by my dealer but I am not sure how long this will last til the crack reappears. Is this a normal problem and is ther anything that could be done to avoid this situation. thanks for your help.

Wright Mfg
02-21-2001, 10:38 AM
DTM- We have a limited lifetime Warranty against deck cracking. The details are in the owners manual.
We improved the structure of the 61" deck because of a few that had cracking in that area. We extended the upper frame rail out to the front edge of the deck. Your dealer can do this under warranty if needed.
We have not seen this on our other deck sizes to justify adding the extra weight to all the decks but you can be sure we will keep a close eye on them because of our Lifetime Warranty.
Service@wrightmfg.com