PDA

View Full Version : SENTAR - o.p.c.

kutnkru
02-28-2001, 03:40 PM
How is this unit set up for operator presence controls??
Thank you for any light you could shed.

I am also eagerly awaiting the unvailing of this unit in the Binghamton area on March 6th at Junction Equipment.

Kris

Wright Mfg
02-28-2001, 05:27 PM
Kris-

The O.P.C. for the blades and engine shut-down is on the foot plateform. This allows you to activate the O.P.C. while sitting or standing. We prefer not to have the O.P.C. on the control handles because they are often uncomfortable, cumbersome to use and can be easily damaged.
When the blade switch is on and you step off the platform, the engine will begin shut-down, the blade clutch will de-activate and the clutch brake slows the blades to a stop.
When the blade switch is off the engine will stay running if you leave the plateform.
(O.P.C. systems that restart the blades are not as safe)

Other Sentar Safety Systems:

1. The drive/steering control levers self-center to neutral if let go, stopping the drive wheels instantly.

2. The ability to quickly get off the mower gives you a level of comfort and safety unlike many other mowers that trap you in.

3. Spring loaded chute deflector.

4. Anti-tip rollers at rear of the mower.

kutnkru
03-02-2001, 09:46 AM
Thank you for taking the time to answer my concerns with your latest product.

Hopefully the snows here in the NE will have disappated by the time that our shows are here next week. I look forward to this new machine and will let you know what the local response was in our area.

Thank you once again for your time.
Kris