PDA

View Full Version : We've got shirts!!

Dano50
08-14-2006, 05:29 PM
Check out the back:

http://postthatpic.com/files/79/fluid%20film%20Shirt2.jpg

We're thinking of having a contest to give some away. Let me know if you like it and if you'd wear it.

Thanks,

Dan

Tanaka
08-14-2006, 06:19 PM
Cool logo - I'll take one!

-MW

grass_cuttin_fool
08-14-2006, 08:00 PM
Heck yeah looks good and I would wear it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

wayne

J&R Landscaping
08-14-2006, 08:16 PM
Looks good as/is but I have a suggestion for you...
If you have a slogan for it, why not put it on there. Just my $.02

Dano50
08-14-2006, 08:37 PM
You know, we thought about that, but then thought that if we just left it as is it might make people curious enough to check out the website and learn more about the product. If they at least remember the logo it's a good start. Depending on the results, we may alter the shirts next go around.

BTW, they are top of the line, thick, and are built to last. We wanted something people could wear for years. They cost a lot :cry: and the boss b*tched :nono: but we went for it anyway. Looks like the hammers coming down again...:hammerhead:

Oh well, I'm always on the hot seat. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Uranus
08-14-2006, 08:45 PM
I saw fluid film mentioned on this site before. what is it a lube? People talked good about it. I would wear it. Also where can i buy some in mass? And how can a get a shirt or two?

i_plant_art
08-14-2006, 08:51 PM
ive never used it but i hear that its great everyone on here seems to like it. btw id like some shirts as well if yall are passin em out. got em small enough for my 2 yr old daughter.... i bet thatd sell ya a few cans !!!!!!!!!!

Dano50
08-14-2006, 08:54 PM
Fluid Film is a lubricant, corrosion preventive and penetrant. It contains no solvent so it won't evaporate or get gummy or sticky, and it will outlast any similar product on the market.

It is sold nationally through John Deere and we also have a dealer locator on our website (http://www.eurekafluidfilm.com) where you can find the product by zip code. If you wanted to buy in larger quantities, you could contact us directly.

The shirts should be in by the end of the week, and we're going to set something up on here so people can win some or something like that. I'll try to give away as many as possible. We bought M, L, and XL, so let me know if we should be getting different sizes for the next go around.

You know what might be cool is if you sent pictures in of you wearing the shirts, especially if it's of your kids.
I wish I'd thought of getting smaller sizes. Doh! :realmad:

One more thing: If you haven't tried Fluid Film yet and you live within the Continental United States, just email me (dwilliams@eurekafluidfilm.com)and I'll ship out a can for free. Can't beat that deal.

:cool2: The shirts are cool. :cool2:

stuffdeer
08-14-2006, 09:08 PM
I'll take one...I love advertising for great companies!

DBL
08-14-2006, 09:49 PM
yeah id be a walking mowing bilboard for you guys so hook us up

MMLawn
08-14-2006, 09:51 PM
never seen an LCO yet that didn't want something for nothing.......and thes epost prove it.....don't know what the product is but they want the free shirt :laugh:

BTW, we use it almost daily and Fluid Film ROCKS!!!

nmez21
08-14-2006, 10:56 PM
I recommended it to my shop teacher at school last year and he's been using it in class ever since. All the kiddies love the retro-looking logo and I promise you I'd wear it whenever I saw it in my closet. Looks good:usflag:

grass_cuttin_fool
08-14-2006, 11:13 PM
[

The shirts should be in by the end of the week, and we're going to set something up on here so people can win some or something like that. I'll try to give away as many as possible. We bought M, L, and XL, so let me know if we should be getting different sizes for the next go around.

Better get some Xtra fat (2-x) for me :rolleyes:

wayne

captain2morrow
08-14-2006, 11:18 PM
Recently got my sample of Fluid Film and am very impressed. Had some rust on an older trailer and it worked great, so I tried it on a John Deere lawn tractor I am helping a neighbor to fix up, and he was really impressed as well. Will find the local dealer for more!

I'm an XL by the way!

dcondon
08-14-2006, 11:21 PM
We used up our cans a few weeks back and have never been more happy. Had to go and get a case of it.:) I love to show off a good product when I find it!!!

crab
08-14-2006, 11:29 PM
why do you want pictures of my kids?,and for the price of at shirt.you puppy toucher!

yardmanlee
08-14-2006, 11:40 PM
send one this way !!! when ya mail waynes (grasscuttinfool ) I'll wear it !!

jim dailey
08-14-2006, 11:41 PM
Send me a couple of XL shirts, and I will wear them to Race Weeks at Daytona International Speedway, Bike Week in downtown Daytona, Spring Break in Daytona's college sectors, and every weekend on the World's Most Famous Beach. How's that for advertising. Ever think about beach blankets with your logo??????????

yardmanlee
08-14-2006, 11:42 PM
make mine x large

Ric3077
08-14-2006, 11:45 PM
I used my can of Fluid Film and was REAL Impressed. Keep up the good work!

Dano50
08-15-2006, 09:45 AM
why do you want pictures of my kids?,and for the price of at shirt.you puppy toucher!

Okay, that's funny. How about a picture of your girlfriend in one instead??:laugh:

Dano50
08-15-2006, 10:00 AM
Better get some Xtra fat (2-x) for me :rolleyes:

We will definitely get some 2X's in on the next go around. Thanks for the suggestion. Should of thought of that one, too.:realmad:

tsh1773
08-15-2006, 10:09 AM
I'll take a shirt. Make it a Large. I have used your product on my trailer ball connections and they are much easier to disconnect.

Dano50
08-15-2006, 08:31 PM
Just thought I'd update: The shirts are being shipped out on Thursday so we should have them in by the end of next week.

Wear them with pride. :usflag:

Ron's Lawncare
08-15-2006, 08:50 PM
We will definitely get some 2X's in on the next go around. Thanks for the suggestion. Should of thought of that one, too.:realmad:

2x's how about 3x's for us full size guys....

Grn Mtn
08-15-2006, 08:56 PM
Check out the back:

http://postthatpic.com/files/79/fluid%20film%20Shirt2.jpg

We're thinking of having a contest to give some away. Let me know if you like it and if you'd wear it.

Thanks,

Dan

Hey Dan, I like the design it's very '70ish, just be careful not to put letters too low on the shirt, or they will get 'tucked-in'. On a board like this 2x will be your most popular size, skip the mediums.

FluidFilm has been keeping my tools that have been hanging out in my open trailer from rusting away -been to tired to put them in the garage when I pull in at 9pm:cry:

Dano50
08-15-2006, 09:38 PM
Thanks for the feedback. It may be a while before we get the larger sizes in, but when we do I'll make sure the LawnSite members get taken care of.

Man, you guys put in some long hours. No wonder there's such great camaraderie on this site.

04TurfT
10-30-2007, 12:31 PM
I would love a free shirt too.... what do I gotta do to get one and oh yeah fluid film works great. I put in on my tools and mower and no more rust. It's like a better wd-40 haha

Team-Green L&L
10-30-2007, 04:16 PM
I could always use a good shirt. Your logo is/has always looked nice, your product is great (thanks for the sample) and I would be happy to promote your product in the Cincinnati area.

Sizes: I wear an XL, as do 2 other guys on our team. I've got 2 big guys that are probably 2XL. Plus, we have 3 sales people (1 woman, 2 men) that are always marketing.

I'm not hard to find and I think you've got my number. Just give me a call or hit our website for the number if you lost it by chance.

gilatplc
10-30-2007, 05:31 PM
Man I would love a shirt, (XL PLEASES) I always have atleast 3 cans of fluid film in my trailer and one in the shop.

GREAT STUFF!!

Sweet Tater
11-01-2007, 12:51 AM
Thanks to Fluid Film I am no longer bald and my hair is longer and thicker .. lol
may I have a t-shirt tooooooo pwease

Dano50
11-01-2007, 11:09 AM
Thanks to Fluid Film I am no longer bald and my hair is longer and thicker .. lol
may I have a t-shirt tooooooo pwease

Have we discovered a new use for Fluid Film?

I think not. :laugh:

Fluid Film should not be used for anything but authorized uses. Check our website for details.

Team-Green L&L
11-01-2007, 11:48 AM
Here's a quick testimonial for you Dano. Torrential rain filled my tool box up with water and I didn't notice for a few days. Needless to say, all my hand tools were rusted pretty bad by the time I found out. After drilling a couple holes, I looked at my tools and was aggravated as he**. Later that night I grabbed my can of Fluid Film and a rag and "wallah"...all is good. It didn't even take much elbow grease.

Dano50
11-01-2007, 11:52 AM
Here's a quick testimonial for you Dano. Torrential rain filled my tool box up with water and I didn't notice for a few days. Needless to say, all my hand tools were rusted pretty bad by the time I found out. After drilling a couple holes, I looked at my tools and was aggravated as he**. Later that night I grabbed my can of Fluid Film and a rag and "wallah"...all is good. It didn't even take much elbow grease.

Thanks for the testimonial! Mind if I throw it on our testimonial page?

Team-Green L&L
11-01-2007, 11:53 AM
Thanks for the testimonial! Mind if I throw it on our testimonial page?

Not a problem.

vortec5.7
11-01-2007, 01:11 PM
dano i had a vice that i tried every thing to get it to work since it was rusted shut and i thought it was trash untill i tried fluid film and left it over night it opened in the morning like new