View Full Version : Beauty Rims

08-16-2006, 03:49 PM
Not sure if this is the official name for these things or not, but here is what I am looking for. I have a 2000 Chevy 3500HD dually flatbed. I believe there is something like a "hubcap" that can be placed on the tires to chrome them out. Does anyone know of these or where I can find them at? They are 19 1/2" rims.

08-16-2006, 03:56 PM
Those are called wheel simulators. There was a company with an add on a lawn forum like this with a nice website. I think it was eagle flight wheel simulators. Do a search for chrome wheel simulators.

08-16-2006, 04:06 PM


08-16-2006, 11:15 PM
type in Phoenix wheel simulators, ive got them on my truck and they shine up real nice when clean.

08-17-2006, 12:36 PM
try ebay, make sure they are for your year truck, they are not all the same. buy bolt ons, the snap ons fall off and get lost, or stolen by someone else who had one fall off. and make sure you get stainless steel, the chrome will look like crap in a few months.

EagleFlight Rep
08-17-2006, 12:52 PM
Looks like you already got some good answers, but here is a link to the set you would need on our website:


You might double check the number of lugnuts. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.