heres some work we did last winter

evergreenedmond
08-16-2006, 05:09 PM
here's some more

Lawnaholic
08-16-2006, 05:14 PM
heres some work we did last winter
Nice. A big longhorn would've really gave it some mass appeal though.:cool2:
I had to say it. I seen your signature and had to razz you a bit. LOL. Seiously, it looks good. By the way, what's up with Bomar? Man he had it made up there. All joking aside. He played for the same highschool I did so I kept up with him throughout his tenure. Hell, I even coached his highschool best friend(his center) and had the both of them over for a birthday party I was throwing for my nephew. I tried to give him some good advice about college but I guess it came up short. So sad...!

evergreenedmond
08-16-2006, 05:18 PM
believe it or not he is good friends with my former room mate. He made some bad dicisions & now the whole university has to pay for it. by the way can you remember who I am quoting in my signature?

Landscape89
08-16-2006, 07:03 PM
That Pool is Amazing! Nice Job!

Lawnaholic
08-16-2006, 08:52 PM
believe it or not he is good friends with my former room mate. He made some bad dicisions & now the whole university has to pay for it. by the way can you remember who I am quoting in my signature?
not to sure but I'll take good guess. the only two people coming out of OU that was vocal enough to say something like that would either be: Switzer or the Boz...? Am I correct???

Oxmow
08-16-2006, 11:17 PM
Boooooommmmmerrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

04TurfT
08-17-2006, 01:39 AM
Shoulda put a power T in there ha.... that looks really good though...

Lawnaholic
08-17-2006, 01:46 AM
Shoulda put a power T in there ha.... that looks really good though...
Yeah, but that T is a l'il light on the orange side of things. Needs to be a little more burnt. :rolleyes: HOOK 'EM!

04TurfT
08-18-2006, 01:11 AM
gooooood ole' rocky top boys POWER T FOR TENNESSEE, I think I lost this battle I'm talking to the defending national champs here haha.....

evergreenedmond
08-18-2006, 03:14 PM
That national championship game was the first time I ever cheered for Texas, it was nice to see Vince Young run all over USC, couldn't have them breaking OU's win streak.

Lawnaholic
08-18-2006, 05:44 PM
That national championship game was the first time I ever cheered for Texas, it was nice to see Vince Young run all over USC, couldn't have them breaking OU's win streak.
It really doesn't bother me to watch and cheer for OU from time to time. It makes it a l'il easier knowing that half or more(atleast starters anyway or even the standouts) come from the "BIG T" State.:weightlifter:

Lawnaholic
08-18-2006, 05:59 PM
gooooood ole' rocky top boys POWER T FOR TENNESSEE, I think I lost this battle I'm talking to the defending national champs here haha.....
Hey 04TT, only if Jimmy would follow his brothers footsteps and sign with TENN. Think of the possibilities...? They're calling him the chosen one, you know? Coach Phil better try pulling a rabbit out of his hat in trying to land this one into Tenn.

04TurfT
08-18-2006, 08:40 PM
hahah yeah I hear ya buddy, we ain't gonna get him, I'm one of the biggest UT fans you'll find, and I just don't think we're gonna get him.... looks like we're stuck with erick ainge...............:(

04TurfT
09-06-2006, 10:44 PM
looks like I can eat my words about erick ainge.... He balled last weekend...:weightlifter:

Lawnaholic
09-07-2006, 12:11 AM
looks like I can eat my words about erick ainge.... He balled last weekend...:weightlifter:
yes he did. Tenn. actually upset a "what was supposed to be" perennial powerhouse. Some people even picked 'em to win the National Championship, including Corso.

Buckeye Lawncare
09-07-2006, 12:46 AM
Go Bucks!!!!

Lawnaholic
09-07-2006, 12:49 AM
Go Bucks!!!!
Oh man, here we go. Saturday's gonna be a battle! Last year we went to the shoe and did the unthinkable. I know y'all can't wait to return the favor...:weightlifter:

Lawnaholic
09-07-2006, 12:52 AM
Ututututututututututututututut

Buckeye Lawncare
09-07-2006, 01:02 AM
I just had to do that. I am a HUGE Buckeye Fan and I go to Ohio State. I usually like Texas, except for when they play us. Last year in the National Championship game I was a Texas fan because I hate and despise USC and Mich***n (I can't even say it).

Go Bucks!:weightlifter: :weightlifter:

Lawnaholic
09-07-2006, 01:08 AM
I just had to do that. I am a HUGE Buckeye Fan and I go to Ohio State. I usually like Texas, except for when they play us. Last year in the National Championship game I was a Texas fan because I hate and despise USC and Mich***n (I can't even say it).

Go Bucks!:weightlifter: :weightlifter:
You go to the U, huh? Cool. A friend of mine is a huge Buckeye fan. I mean HUGE. When he can't watch the game live(because his son plays pee-wee football, now he's in middle school), he tapes the games. Then goes straight home from the pee-wee field, doesn't listen to the radio or speak to anybody and won't even answer his phone until he watches the game in full. He doesn't want anybody to ruin the outcome of the game for him, eventhough it's taped, he still views it as watching it LIVE. Now that's a fan, huh??? LOL:laugh:
...we had a blast last year when they played. Needless to say, I had a better time than he did. Go figure.:cool2:

evergreenedmond
09-07-2006, 12:51 PM
It hurts to say this but I think I'm gonna pull for Texas saturday. Only so OU looks better when they abuse UT in October.

mexiking
09-14-2006, 08:51 PM
ppl from oklahoma are so passionate for their college football teams like OU... i had a girl there that was such a fanatic...