PDA

View Full Version : Woods PL60 3 PT Aerator

FINN
08-17-2006, 07:27 PM
Aerator was purchased last fall and used on a limited basis. It is in excellent condition and well built like all Woods products. I am located in SE PA. Send me a PM if this might be of interest. Available for pick up only. You can find out more about the unit from the following link

http://www.woodsequipment.com/turf_grounds/commercial/landscape_equipment/core_aerators/core_aerator.asp

colonel landscaping
08-17-2006, 07:51 PM
how much are you looking to get for it?

cooksjr537
08-17-2006, 11:42 PM
how much and if i pay for shipping cost interested

FINN
08-19-2006, 06:35 AM
$1,600.00

No interest in shipping.

cooksjr537
08-19-2006, 05:12 PM
not intereseted then

colonel landscaping
08-20-2006, 07:37 PM
ha, good luck with that...

FINN
08-23-2006, 11:17 PM
Colonel Landscaping

Allow me to help you with your thoughts.

I agree. Driving down from Conn. would not be worth it for you. I thought you might be able to see that just from where the unit is located.

If you figure the expense of traveling to SE PA and the time away from your business, it's quite possible you would exceed the price of a new unit. The last quote I got for this unit new is around $2,100.00.

It's not new nor is it an old banged up neglected piece of crap. The price reflects this.

I had asked that people send me a PM if they have a genuine interest. I did that to avoid people like yourself running down my ad with your sarcasm.

It would appear I do not have what your looking for. Thank You for the interest but please move on.

colonel landscaping
08-29-2006, 01:14 AM
Finn,
i was genuinely interested in your peice of equipment. south east pa isnt all that far from CT. it would take oh say a whole day round trip? first off, you your asking 500$ less than a brand new one. secondly you have no pictures to justify why you are asking so much for your "used But not beat to crap" equipment. a link to the woods site wont cut.