PDA

View Full Version : NCMA - SRW , Princeton, New Jersey

PerfiCut L&L
08-23-2006, 11:26 AM
Just attended the ICPI course in Va a couple weeks ago, and I have to admit, It was a very educational program. Learned a few new things, but mostly learned why and how to perform a better installation project. Will be following this course with a course in RAISED PATIO CONSTRUCTION, when it becomes available.

In the mean time, I'm looking at attending the NCMA SRW course to be help in Princeton, New Jersey in November.

Any thoughts ahead of time, on this course?

Depending on how this course goes, I'd like to attend the Segmental Retaining Wall Design Seminar by NCMA as well. But for now, one step at a time.

Mike33
08-23-2006, 05:39 PM
When and where is the one for srw.
Mike

cgland
08-23-2006, 06:13 PM
I took the class at MAHTS last year and thought it was OK. The teacher was a little wishy-washy, but I did learn a couple of things that were surprising. The test was loaded with tricky questions, but was mostly common sense. The other reason I took it was to maintain my EP Henry Authorization.

Chris

Mike33
08-23-2006, 06:51 PM
I took the class at MAHTS last year and thought it was OK. The teacher was a little wishy-washy, but I did learn a couple of things that were surprising. The test was loaded with tricky questions, but was mostly common sense. The other reason I took it was to maintain my EP Henry Authorization.

Chris
Would that of been in Baltimore, Md. in about Jan. or Feb.
Mike

Pavers Plus
08-23-2006, 10:24 PM
MAHTS is a hardscape trade show put on by EP Henry in Atlantic City. MANTS is a nursery / landscape trade show held in Baltimore

Mike33
08-23-2006, 10:33 PM
I wasent sure when i saw the spelling becauce i went to balt. and i thought it was mants.
Mike